Anek Dictionary MOD APK 1.3.0 (Paid)
Get world’s most useful and respected dictionaries, optimized for your Android device. This is the best Android app for English language reference, education, and vocabulary building.
Anek Dictionary is a valuable resource for anyone using English in an academic or professional context.
- Students preparing for ACT, SAT , IELTS or TOEFL exams
- Professionals actively using English
- As well as anyone else who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English at work or at home.
10+ Dictionaries available:
Oxford (Dictionary of English) — with more than 150 years of research behind it, is globally accepted as the highest authority in the study and reference of the English language
Cambridge (Dictionary) — the world’s most popular online dictionary for learners and teachers of English with 140,000 words, phrases, meanings, and examples
Collins (English Dictionary) — the most comprehensive, up-to-date and trustworthy English dictionary available with more than 722,000 words, meanings and phrases
Dictionary.com — with more than 2 million trusted definitions and synonyms
Merriam-Webster — America’s most useful and respected dictionary
Thesaurus.com — world’s largest and most trusted free online thesaurus brought to you by Dictionary.com
Wordweb — international dictionary and word finder with more than 300,000 possible lookup words and phrases
Shabdkosh — provides one of the world’s most popular English to Indian Language Dictionary services
Google — largest search engine
Google Image — search the World Wide Web for images and look at the image representation of the words
Vocabulary.com — world’s best dictionary for English definitions, synonyms, example sentences, idioms, slang phrases, medical terms, legal terms, and more
Wiki — web-based project to create a free content dictionary of terms
Britannica — clear and simple definitions in American English from Britannica’s language experts with more usage examples than any other dictionary
Hindwi — one of the largest multi-languages dictionary with over 5 lacs words and counting. Covers 11 languages including Hindi, Awadhi, Kumauni, Garhwali, Bagheli, Bajjika, Bundeli, Braj, Bhojpuri, Magahi and Maithili.
Install the app for access to definitions and synonyms whenever and wherever you need them — no bulky books necessary.
You can look into our app to always find the best fit for your schoolwork, project or that word that you wanted to know what it means.
Anek Dictionary Features
- 100% ad-free – enjoy an ad-free learning experience with no interruptions and distractions
- Regular content updates
- Phrases – understand how a word is used in expressions by native speakers
- Search Tools — effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
- Audio Pronunciations: voiced by real English speakers, not text-to-speech robots. Never mispronounce another word. You can listen to the pronunciation of every single one of the words, so you can include it in your daily life.
- Integrated Thesaurus: synonyms & antonyms are included with the dictionary
- Example Sentences: understand how a word is used in context
- Quick Definitions: perfect for on-the-go lookups
- Synonyms — Get thesaurus content alongside your dictionary definitions
- Learner’s dictionary – Includes extra information about word usage for English learners
*All dictionary descriptions are based on the claims made by respective dictionaries on their website and/or play store listings
- Developer: Fenil Mehta
- Downloads: 1,000+
- Age: Everyone