DAVx⁵ (DAVdroid) – CalDAV/CardDAV Client 220.127.116.11-gplay (Paid)
One of the characteristics of today’s societies is the existence of many preoccupations for the members of these societies. In modern and developing cities, people can no longer do only one job and must always deal with different types of work and preoccupations. Managing today’s busy lives is not an easy task, and this causes many people to face many psychological problems due to receiving a lot of stress from this way of life. To solve this problem, various tools and software have been developed, some of which have been able to be useful to a great extent in reducing these stresses and better managing tasks. Among these softwares, we can mention calendar programs and task management programs. We use the calendar to specify events for each day of the month. We also use task management programs to organize tasks related to each day. In addition, each of us has a large number of contacts on social networks, messengers, phone books, etc., which are very valuable to us. Of course, access to calendar information, tasks and contacts is very important for us and we want to have access to them on any device and anywhere in the world. To provide such facilities, a global standard called CalDAV or CardDAV was invented in 2003 and a method was created so that different programs can read and display the information in each other. Today we are at your service with a program that works based on this standard. DAVx⁵ – CalDAV/CardDAV Client is an application for synchronizing contacts, tasks and calendar information with support for different accounts, for the Android operating system, developed by the bitfire web engineering software group and published on Google Play at a price of $4.69. Is. It is very easy to install and configure this program and it is easily compatible with your popular programs. Of course, you can also use this program independently to manage contacts, tasks and calendar.
Some features and capabilities of DAVx⁵ – CalDAV/CardDAV Client for Android:
Coordinate with all calendar services, manage tasks and contacts based on CalDAV and collect all their information in one program
Two modes for information coordination (client-server)
Easy configuration of the program
Fast algorithm with high performance
Optimized for tablets and apps
Very high security and full protection of your privacy
Completely open source
If you’re encountering problems please contact us:
email@example.com or have a look at our forums: https://www.davx5.com/forums/ instead of down-voting the app so that we can provide support.
DAVx⁵ (formerly known under a different name) is the only all-in-one synchronization solution for your contacts (CardDAV), calendars (CalDAV) and your tasks (based on VTODO). The app is easy to set up and integrates perfectly with your favorite calendar/contacts app (including default apps). It can also be used seperately, if you either have CalDAV, CardDAV or only Tasks.
Compatible with almost every CalDAV/CardDAV servers and services, including Nextcloud, iCloud and Synology!
After installing, you can add a DAVx⁵ account from within the app. See https://www.davx5.com/tested-with/ for help. For more information, please see the manual: https://www.davx5.com/manual/, the FAQ: https://www.davx5.com/faq/ and our forums: https://www.davx5.com/forums/
- Sync your DAV calendars (CalDAV) and address-books (CardDAV) and Tasks in a single app
- Two-way synchronization (server ↔ client)
- Native Android 4+ implementation
- Flawless integration with your device and favorite apps
- Easy setup (resource auto-detection, support for self-signed certificates, authentication by client certificates)
- Fast algorithms for high performance (CTag/ETag, limit sync time range for past events)
- Optimized for phones and tablets
- Super-secure and we respect your privacy!
- DAVx⁵ is completely open source
Important compatibility notes
Attention: DAVx⁵ must not be moved to the SD card! This will cause strange behaviour, including account and data loss.
Get the best out of DAVdroid …
- when using with your own DAV server (Radicale, DAViCal, SabreDAV, Baikal, …) and HTTPS – so you own and control all your data while having the comfort of synchronization between various devices. Or use a hosted DAV service you trust or the one of your company.
- and combine it with Evolution / Thunderbird / etc. on your computer
Successfully tested with:
- AOL Mail
- Calendar and Contacts Server
- Cyrus IMAP
- DavMail Gateway
- Group Office
- Hetzner KonsoleH
- Kerio Connect
- Kolab Now
- macOS Server
- Oracle Beehive
- Oracle Communications UCS
- Synology DSM
- Tine 2.0
- Yahoo Mail! (calendar only)
and many others: https://www.davx5.com/tested-with/
- Developer: bitfire web engineering
- Rating: 4.3
- Vote: 3343
- Downloads: 100,000+
- Age: Everyone