The 528 Music Player:
HiFi Lossless 528hz Music Player that can play all of your music while pitching the frequency in real time to the 528hz.
Supports all regular music formats and all Lossless formats (ape, flac, alac, wav, m4a and more)
The 528 Player will pitch shift your music in real time to 528hz (if the song is in 440hz it will be pitched to the 444hz frequency) when the sign “Pitch to 528hz” is visible to the right of the song name.
So you don’t need to press anything, the player automatically converts all of your songs(only temporary) to 528hz by default.
The 528hz frequency is referred as the tune of LOVE – just a clear sound with a different and positive experience 🙂
Some of the Features:
- 20,000 + Live Radio Stations from all over the world which can be pitch shifted to 432hz and 528hz in realtime!
- Album Art Auto Search
- ID3 tags Editing/Displaying
- Custom Playlists Creation, Integrate with other music players.
- Choose songs or complete folders to play
- 444hz/440hz per track listening option
- Advanced filtering and search options
- Bluetooth Support
- Customization of design by the user
- Full Custom Themes coming up soon..
- and much more..
Additional Pro Features:
- Ad Free
- 432hz / 528hz Switch
- Music Equalizer
- Orientation Change (Landscape/Portrait)
The app will pitch shift music that’s tuned to A = 440hz into A = 444hz, which is the equivalent of C = 528hz and it will not work on music tuned to other A note references.
Please contact us before voting in case of a problem , complain or a question 🙂
-Fixed Android 10 not playing some songs
-Searching for songs is now faster
-Fixed Wrong song on notification sometimes
-Added capturing of commands from outside the player (intents)
-Fixed some bugs reported by mail