There 2 main types of locks that can be use to lock you apps.
- Pattern lock which is easy and quick to use.
- Pin Lock is more like actual digital lock where you need to type your secret code to unlock the app.
You can choose your favorite style of lock. Also for extra security you can also use the fingerprint scan lock.
If you fear of forgetting your pattern lock and pin that you have set, don’t worry you can easily reset your lock by answer your security questions.
- Lock only those apps that you wish to guard from others.
- Lock it with style with
- Pattern Lock : Easy and quick.
- Pin Lock : Like a realistic safe vault.
- Fingerprint Scan Lock : for that extra security.
- Along with apps you can also lock your phone gallery, contacts and other system apps.
- Reset pattern or pin with security question.
App Lock adds that extra security needed to protect your data on your phone like, contacts, photo & video gallery, notes, etc,.
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS & Protected Permissions : This permission is used to get all app list to secure apps with app lock.
- USE_FINGERPRINT : It used for fingerprint sensor.
- FOREGROUND_SERVICE : To allow app to run in the background.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : Used to lock app after screen lock is opened.
- Premium features unlocked.