Are you tired of the annoying pop-up ads that randomly appear on your screen and you don’t know which app has shown them ?
AppWatch will help you find the app that is showing the popup ads on your phone.
- Turn on the switch “Start monitoring”
- Exit the app and start using your phone normally
- When a pop-up ad randomly appears on your screen; Open AppWatch, and you will find in the activity history, the latest launched app, which should normally be the app that showed the annoying ads.
- Finally you may want to uninstall the culprit app and search for an alternative..
- This is not a pop-up ads remover ( doesn’t remove ads ).
- This is not a pop-up ads blocker ( doesn’t block ads ).
- If AppWatch tells you that a web browser (such as Chrome) was the one that showed the pop-up ads , then it means that the pop-up ads were caused by some website inside that browser.
- AppWatch doesn’t monitor pop-up ads inside web browsers.
- This is not an Ad detector.
- This is not an antivirus.
Why does AppWatch contain ads ?
It is fair that the developer receives compensation for his work from clean and acceptable advertising.
AppWatch fights only against the annoying and intrusive popup ads.