Aspect Pro is a spectrogram builder and analyzer.
Aspect Pro helps you analyze your local audio files by building their spectrogram.
The spectrogram will show differences in the frequency range when lossless encoding an audio signal and when lossy encoding.
For lossy encoded files (MP3, OGG), you can see the effect of the encoding bitrate on the presence of high frequencies in the audio signal.
Aspect Pro Features
- Decodes audio files through the codecs supplied with the device
- Supports Android standard audio formats: AAC (.3gp, .aac, .m4a), AMR-NB(.3gp), AMR-WB(.3gp), FLAC(.flac), MP3(.mp3), Opus(.mkv), PCM/WAVE(.wav), Vorbis(.ogg, .mkv)
- Allows you to select the color palette of the spectrogram
- Shows audio parameters
- Shows the characteristics of the codec used to decode the audio signal
- Allows you to select an audio channel
- Builds a spectrogram both in standard and in full-screen mode (without axes and control panel), both in portrait and landscape screen orientation
- Allows you to scale spectrogram along the time axis and examine in more detail part of the spectrogram and repeat this process until the duration of the selected section is more than 1 second
- Allows you to listen to the spectrogram or its selected part
- Automatically adjusts time and frequency scales
- No Ads
Advanced features (subscription required):
- Support for additional audio formats, including AC3, AIFF, APE, DTS, DTS-HD, DSF, FLAC Hi-Res(24bit x 192kHz), M4A(alac), MLP, MPC, WMA, WV
- Ability to select the audio stream from the video files AVI, F4V, FLV, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, TS, VOB, WMV
- Ability to scale the spectrogram along the frequency axis
- Customizable color palette
- Increased productivity