Welcome to Chronus, a set of flexible and stylish Clock, Weather, News, Tasks, Stocks, Fitness and Calendar widgets for your Home and Lock** screen.
All Chronus widgets share the same highly optimized back-end services, making it the perfect, single replacement for many of the other stand-alone widgets on your device. This ensures your system will use less CPU, data and battery while still providing you with rich information.
Features All versions:
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash, Pixel+, Pixel2+, News, Tasks and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel of almost all components
- Weather panel with Yahoo! Weather, OpenWeatherMap, Weather Underground (PWS), Accuweather and MET Norway weather providers
- Weather, Calendar and Tasks notifications
- News Feed panel with built-in RSS sources and “Read it later” using Pocket
- Tasks widget supports Google Tasks
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and ‘Dash’ widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
- Android Wear support and a basic Chronus Wear watchface
- Can be used as a weather provider for CyanogenMod, LineageOS and derived ROMs
Pro Features In-app purchase:
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast), Fit+ and Stocks)
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Twitter, Reddit)
- Additional Tasks providers (Microsoft Exchange, Evernote and Todoist)
- Many more alignment, style, color and layout options for all widgets
- Set custom Tap actions to launch apps or activities
- Stock Alerts
- Daydream screensaver
- Unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Full Chronus Wear watchface with Google Fit counters and weather forecast
- Details on the Permissions we use are available at https://rebrand.ly/privacy-74d8e
- You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled and use no system resources
- **Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.x and with 3rd party lock screen apps on Android 5+
While Danny Baumann, Jorge Ruesga and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann and Matt Booth for the languages and features they have contributed.
Recent restrictions by Google to the foreground location access API is requiring us to switch back to using background location for geolocated weather updates. All users with geolocated weather enabled will be prompted to turn on the 'Allow all the time' location permission or switch to using a custom location. This fixes the weather not updating automatically on Android 11 and 12.
- Standalone Android Package;
- Android App Bundle Repacked (Split APKs Packer v6.7.1 by KirIif’):
- Supported CPU architecture: universal;
- Supported Screen DPIs: ldpi [120dpi], mdpi [160dpi], hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi];
- Languages: Multi Languages;
- Pro features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.