As of Android 9 most OEM versions and Custom ROMs silently fail or crash when recording to OTG or secondary SD card. Currently trying to find work-arounds.
Website will be up and down due to host server migration issues, looking at hosting alternatives.
CK47 Pro is a video recording app supporting 4K video and pro features as well as many more to get the most out of your Android Camera.
Features in this version (for supporting devices) :
- Record in 720p/1080/2K/UHD/4K and other video resolutions.
- Record high speed video to create slow motion clips (on supporting devices).
- Record timelapse videos in supported video resolutions.
- Allows importing custom video profiles.
- Includes various video profiles (eg. flat,log,square root,linear,srgb,etc…).
- Save video to external otg devices or addon sd-cards.
- Manual Exposure, zoom, and focus controls.
- Video Bitrates from 1Mbps to 200Mbps.
- Hardware Video Noise reduction.
- Hardware Edge contrast support.
- Hardware White balance control.
- Various grid overlays.
- Various aspect marks overlays.
- Device orientation level display.
- Audio monitor bar (two styles, LED bar or full bar).
- Listen to Audio monitor via headphones.
- Separate HW optical and eis video stabilization options.
- Video frame rates starting at 24fps and up.
- AB Shutter 3 remote trigger support.
- Right and Left handed button controls.
- Supports geo tagging video with gps coordinates.
- Supports timer recording start times up to 30 seconds.
- Software filters (log/slog/slog2/dynamic/flat/rec709, b&w/cobalt/gold/sepia, sharpness, blur, denoise).
- Experimental features include 2 axis software stabilizer, chroma
aberration SW filter, SW focus peak.
CK47 Pro Notes:
- Supports Camera2 Limited API or better devices.
- Will work in a limited capacity with legacy hardware devices.
- The software filters require a powerful GPU to function, this may not work properly on all devices.
- Supported recorder video resolutions are device dependent.
- Some devices report support for resolutions but fail to record due to issues with HW media codec/muxer.
- Some options are device dependent and will be disabled when unavailable.
- Some devices won’t support all available Camera2 API options or misreport support.
- Devices that don’t support stereo will generate mono left and right audio channels when recording in stereo.
- Some devices won’t support all encoder options.
- Some devices treat encoder video framerates as suggestions.
- Most devices use variable framerates when encoding.
- Due to Android and OpenGL limitations only hardware video profiles work in High Speed recording mode.
- On some devices when setting location permission to never allow will cause you to subsequently always manually enable it in settings -> app -> CK47 Pro -> permission.
- The whole encoder subsystem is independent from the application and is implemented by the device manufacturer.
- Remote shutter uses volume key ids as trigger keys so using the volume will trigger recording.
- To enable remote shutter usage enable “Record with Volume Keys” option.
- The app doesn’t contain any tracking, ads, or analytics software.
- Reviews are not read by developer, contact through website for support.
- App support available only in English.
Visit http://draekko.com/contact/ for support, and feedback.