- Theme works with Google stock and custom AOSP based 8.1/9.0 ROMs
- LineageOS aren’t fully supported
- OxygenOS aren’t supported
- Doesn’t work on Samsung devices running stock firmware
- You need substratum app from the Play Store to apply the theme
- You need to be rooted
When you open the theme in substratum app you’ll see the drop down menu on top of the overlays. You need to choose one depending of your ROM Android version. There are also some overlays with different variant for specific Android version.
HOW TO apply theme. Select all the overlays (if there are any option in overlay, read and choose wisely), press floating action and choose Build & Update. Wait until the process is over and reboot. Open substratum again, select all the overlay you previously built, press floating action button and choose Enable this time. Enjoy the theme! For updating an overlay you need to Disable it first, Build & Update and finally Enable. There’s no need for reboot, except for Android System overlay.
After every update I recommend clean install (uninstall all the overlays from susbstratum Manager, reboot and repeat the process like you did first time). Also, after updating an app from the Play Store if it force close, try first to uninstall overlay for that app and install it again. I recommend to disable auto-update the apps from the Play Store if you want fully working theme.
Don’t report bugs if you’re using custom DPI
For bug reports and support join my Telegram goup
- Added Google Keep Notes
- Fixes for Google Dialer
- Fixes for Play Service G icon
- Fixes for YouTube v15.32.34
- Fixes for Settings Icons
- Misc bug fixes and improvements