Turn your Android into a car diagnostic scanner !
Run a diagnosis on your car with your smartphone or Android tablet and discover the reason why your engine light (or OBD light) is on … No need to go to the dealer for a diagnosis !
Connect an ELM 327 interface to your car’s OBD port (OBD2) and run the EOBD Facile app : you will be able to read the engine and transmission fault codes and view data from your vehicle in real time.
Over 2 millions download already !
- View OBD2 engine and transmission fault codes (also known as DTCs for Data Trouble Code) and see their meaning. Our application contains more than 15,000 definitions
- Delete (or erase) OBD2 fault codes
- Clear the MIL : Malfunction Indicator Light (check engine light) on our dashboard
- EOBD Facile displays manufacturer-specific ODB2 error codes. They will bring you additional information for the following brands : Renault, Peugeot, Citroën, Opel, BMW, Ford, Audi, Volkswagen, Skoda, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes, GM, Chevrolet, Pontiac, etc…
- Real-time display of vehicle sensors and possibility of recording in a file. Depending on your vehicle’s configuration you will be able to see: vehicle speed, engine rpm, engine temperature, ignition timing, engine torque, the amount of air intake, etc.
- Create records of your trips and read them using our EOBD-Facile Windows / MacBook software
- EOBD-Facile also offers you a tool to measure the acceleration performance of your car (0-100 km / h, standing start, etc.)
- Compatible vehicles
To check whether your vehicle is compatible with the E OBD / OBD2 standard and our application, visit our website. We created, with the data provided by our community, a list of several thousand OBD2 compatible vehicles tested with our EOBD Facile software.
This list is available for free on our website
In general, all petrol vehicles produced since 2001 and diesel vehicles produced since 2004 are compatible with EOBD Facile whatever the brand. Commercial vehicles are compatible since 2007.
Can’t find the location of your OBD2 socket ? Download our free App “Where is my OBD2 port?” Find it!
The connection with your smartphone can be done using either an ELM327 OBD2 Bluetooth or WiFi. EOBD-Facile functions with these 2 types of wireless connection.
Warning : Lots of scanner claiming to be ELM327 compatible are sold on the internet under different names. But most of those scanners do not work properly. The connection problems with your car may come from these Chinese copies of ELM327.
From our app, you can test whether your ELM 327 has all the mandatory functionalities to provide you a quality OBD2 diagnosis.
If the majority of the functions are not available during this test, it is because your OBD scanner is defective. In this case, we invite you to contact the company which sales these ELM327s.
For more information on our app and ODB2 automotive diagnostics, please visit our website : 🌐 outilsobdfacile.com
- Improved status and fault display, the 2 screens are now combined into 1 for better readability.