Fenophoto, developed by Alessandro Lazzara & Beniamino Ferrari, automatically and with just one-click allows you to enhance and remove most common defects of any digital photo.
Fenophoto works with powerful algorithms used in video restoration, many of which use sophisticated frame reconstruction techniques. It provides a set of preconfigured filters, so anyone can easily enhance photos with little to no knowledge of photography.
You can choose between 11 profiles:
- Default: is suggested profile that applies most common correction filters, balanced for most common condition
Nature: Because sometimes “Default” profile “fails” expecially on photo with nature subject (result can be blurred), in those cases you can use this profile
Denoise: is suggested if you want just remove digital noise (no other filters are applied)
Highlight: is suggested in case of highlight, fire, sun
Person: is suggested in case of photos with people, especially with selfies
Red eyes: is suggested in case of selfies that have red eyes defects
Color: it is similar to default but suggested if you want a result with more vivid colors
Change color: the profile mainly applies the gamma correction algorithm for a different color management. Ideal for example for photos tending to red that must be cooled
Deblur: it uses powerful but slow techiniques that allow to recover lost details
High Deblur: it is used for high blurred photos
Custom: here you can enable and configure your favorite filters. By default, this profile produces more brightness and sharpening, so it is also recommended for those who want a stronger result than the “Default” profile
Each profile is composed by a set of preconfigured filters; it is suggested to don’t modify them, but use “Custom” profile to configure your favorite filters:
- Auto Levels: it applies Automatic Levels; you can increase strenght of the filter using values from 0.5 to 3.0. You can choose between 4 different algorithms
- Adjust colors(gamma): it applies a filter that modifies color management; in most cases this filter generates right color perception, in others it fails (which is why it is disabled by default)
- Denoise: in case of grain photos, this filter automatically applies a complex and slow image noise reduction
- Remove red eyes: automatically detects red eyes and corrects them; you can set a value range from 1.5 to 3.0: with lower value an higher filter action will be applied, but it may generate artifacts; so, increase the value by 0.1 steps if red eyes are removed but artifacts generated; instead, reduce the value by 0.1 steps if the filter failed to correct the red eyes
- Reduce high light: it is possible to reduce areas with high light, such as flash; you can choose between Low/Medium/High profiles to apply your favorite strength; use this filter only in cases of need; could cause artifacts(which is why it is disabled by default)
- HDR: it applies a special filter that can equalize the shadow areas respect to the rest of the photo; you can increase shadows bright choosing between Low/Medium/High profiles
- Sharp: the filter applies an increase in the sharpness of the photo; you can choose your preferred sharpness level choosing between Low/Medium/High profiles. If is it enabled, it is suggested use it together remove noise filter
- Deblur: you can reduce and remove deblur using an action filter between 0 to 100
- Adjustments: It is also possible manually adjust the hue, saturation, brightness and contrast
Fenophoto allows you to save and share your enhanced shots with social media!
Hashtag #fenophotoapp #fenophotofilter
Fenophoto requires a fast internet connection.
As said before, because Fenophoto uses complex algorithms to automatically enhance your images, it need to upload photos to our servers and than processed photos will be returned to your phone.
But nobody can view your images, that will be automatically deleted in 1 hour!
However, we are not responsable for the content that you upload.