Flight Dark Pro is a simple minimalist, clean, flat & dark black icon pack with transparency in the icons to blend in well with your backgrounds. Icons feature clean & flat handmade designs. Custom wallpapers featuring scenic skies, clouds & landscapes included.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you’d like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization. More info at https://dontkillmyapp.com/
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.darkflightfree
Flight Dark Pro FEATURES
- 4,000+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple dark black flat HD Icons
- 200+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
- XXXHDPI high definition black icons included for super large HD screens. All black icons are 192×192
- Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off the black icons nicely
- Some parts of the flat icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds
- Contains over 4,000 different clean, flat and simple icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
- Wallpaper chooser comes installed
- Request icons via “Request” tab
- Clean, dark black icons work best with light wallpapers
- Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
- New icons added regularly
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
- Battery widgets
- Digital clock widgets
- Analog clock widget
- Weather widgets
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
- Open the app after installing
- Navigate to “Apply” tab
- Select your Launcher
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installing.
- Nova Launcher (Recommended)
- Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
- Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
- Poco Launcher
- ADW Launcher
- Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
- Action Launcher
- Apex Launcher
- Atom Launcher
- Aviate Launcher
- Go Launcher
- Holo Launcher
- Inspire Launcher
- KK Launcher
- Lucid Launcher
- Next Launcher
- Nine Launcher
- Solo Launcher
- Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
- Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
- Select personalization options
- Select icon pack