Compatible with Substratum engine only!
If you are not familiar with it, please do not download
Flux theme for Substratum theme engine is designed with pixel perfect graphics and material ui, to give your phone a new vibrant and dark look!
Flux White is available here: https://goo.gl/2QRdx2
- Android Nougat/Oreo/Pie/10 stock and custom roms
- Oxygenos Pie/10
- Samsung Oreo/Pie/10
- Synergy OneUI, Substratum, Substratum Lite
Don’t forget to rate and write a review if you like Flux
Select your android version first from the top of the overlay list
Having issue with power menu on android pie?
Check the systemui headers overlay for a fix
- Oxygenos Pie users, enable colorful theme from settings > display and set the accent color to default. Oxygenos 10 users enable dark theme from settings and set the accent to default color
- Some qs tiles on android 8.1 don’t change color and the inactive line can’t be removed
- The design of qs tiles look a bit different on oyxgenos and samsung because it is impossible to make them look like stock android ui from the screenshots
- Enable Dark theme from your rom settings if the option is there
- Please do not write your bug/suggestion reports in the reviews, instead contact me via email or use the community link below
- Want full black backgrounds everywhere instead of dark, for your amoled screen?
Select the amoled background option from Android System overlay and then Build & Enable it
- If you want light notification backgrounds, enable the light notifications options from android and systemui overlays
- Beta software are not supported even though my theme may work with them
- Battery and signal tiles in quick settings panel cannot be themed
- LineageOS is not officially supported, although Flux may work with it
Telegram support group: https://bit.ly/2QUv2ZP