Google Play Music provides free, ad-supported radio for what you’re doing, how you’re feeling, or what you want to hear. Instantly start radio stations based on songs, artists, or albums, or browse by genre, mood, activity, decade, and more. Bring your own music collection with you by uploading 50,000 of your own songs; then listen to them across Android, iOS, and the web, for free.
Subscribe to get on-demand access to millions of songs and download anything to listen even when you’re not connected – or sign up for the family plan on Android to provide access for up to six family members for one low price. Plus, subscriptions come with YouTube Music Premium membership, so you can enjoy YouTube Music ad-free, in the background, and offline.
- Radio curated by experts for anything you want to hear
- Store up to 50,000 songs from your personal music collection
- Discover and subscribe to podcasts
- Smart recommendations based on your taste
- Listen on Android, iOS, and the web
- The family plan, where up to six family members can enjoy This app for one low price.
- On-demand access to over 35 million songs
- YouTube Music Premium membership (see music.youtube.com/music_premium for details)
- Download music to your device and listen when you’re not connected
- Ad-free, uninterrupted listening
Learn where Google Play Music is available at https://support.google.com/googleplay/?p=availability
Learn more about Google Play Music at https://play.google.com/music