GPS Waypoints Navigator | MAPS 9.25 (Paid)
Convert your phone into a powerful GPS supported by beautiful, easy to read maps and find your way around with confidence in the wilderness, at sea or in the city.
GPS Waypoints Navigator offers dozens of options for navigating the back-country, waterways and roadways. Venture beyond network reach using offline maps and tools that only require a good view of the sky. Create and organize waypoints, record trails and share location data with friends.
- Trail hiking and track recording.
- Off road and ATV (all-terrain vehicle) navigation.
- Maritime navigation.
- Camping / orienteering.
- City and wilderness exploration.
- Surveying and coordinate recording.
- Hunting and fishing.
- Unlimited access to our 3D vector map library with over 400 maps. Download maps for offline use. Maps can be transferred to your SD card to free-up internal memory.
- Waypoint and trail management systems including our one-of-a-kind waypoint filing system.
- Waypoint search.
- Waypoint photojournal – attach notes and coordinate-tagged photos to your waypoints.
- Maps! Choose from multiple sources: Downloadable vector and raster maps, Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Cycling Maps, OpenSeaMap, USGS Topo Maps, Canada Toporama, Trail Hiking and Biking, NOAA Nautical Charts (raster and ENC) and several others.
- KML, GPX and KMZ file importing and exporting for trails, waypoints, photos and notes. Share data and view it in Google Earth.
- A panel for GPS parameters.
- Weather Maps with animated live Doppler radar and cloud patterns.
- Navigational and waypoint compasses.
- Trail recording and trail drawing board.
- Drag anchor alert. Drop anchor and set a drift radius.
- Military coordinate finder.
- Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, drop a pin on a map, save your current position or enter an address.
- Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar.
- Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM, MGRS.
- GPS Satellite graphs and position charts.
- Email a map of your position.
- Seamless integration with Google Earth.
- Marine Navigation. Features NOAA Nautical Charts, OpenSeaMap and nautical unit reporting.
- Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS, British Ordnance Survey.
- Waypoint proximity alerts.
- Altitude profiles for trails and altitude lookup for any waypoint.
- Maps with several measurement tools allow you to get distance and bearing to any point and inter-waypoint distances.
- Stay abreast of environmental conditions that may affect navigation with weather maps and reporting for sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, moon phase- also useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, everything is included in your original purchase. No account setup or registration is required.
- Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps via a digital connection to the Google Maps app on your device.
Control settings for all compasses. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves, use GPS otherwise.
Export your tracks and waypoints as GPX files and upload them to Openstreetmap to help build / update the map.
Import GPX files from Garmin.
Altitude sourcing: Choose satellite, US Geologic Survey location based altitude or SRTM data. USGS available only in contiguous U.S.A, Canada and Mexico.
Excellent customer service.
Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!
- Developer: Disciple Skies Software
- Rating: 4.5
- Vote: 3593
- Downloads: 50,000+
- Age: Everyone