“gReader Is Hands Down The Incomparable King Of RSS Readers On Android.” – AndroidPolice
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Feedly and The Old Reader, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email. More on http://noinnion.com/greader.
- Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
- The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
- Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
- Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
- Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
- Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
- The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
- RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
- Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
- 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Feedly/The Old Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
- Auto synchronization: Always have the latest news on your device
- Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
- Podcast support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
- User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
- Tablet-Optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
- Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Dark
- Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
- Mark read on scroll: Mark articles as read while scrolling
- Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech): Listen to your news
- Search Filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
- Folders / Tags support: Organize your feeds into folders/tags
- Notification: Keep informed of the latest news
- Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, …
- Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
- Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
- List view: List, Grid or Card
- Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
- Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
- Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
- Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
- Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
- Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
- HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
- Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
- GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
- READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.