Join the millions of people using the Investing.com app every day to stay on top of global financial markets!
Investing.com offers a set of financial informational tools covering a wide variety of global and local financial instruments.
REAL TIME DATA
Live quotes and charts for over 100,000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
Track major global indices, stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, interest rates, futures and options.
Live updates on global economic events customized to your personal interests.
Our real time Economic Calendar is used by top traders and investors to track market-moving events as they are announced, making it easy to track market impact.
Add your favorite financial instruments and their holdings to your portfolio.
Build your own customized watchlist and keep track of stock quotes, commodities, indices, ETFs and bonds – all synced with your Investing.com account. Your personal Watchlist can be accessed anytime from your menu, providing you with real-time prices, and the Holdings Portfolio shows you your total assets value 24/7.
Our Alerts system allows you to receive customizable alerts for any instrument, economic event or new analysis articles. For all 100,000 financial instruments, you can set up notifications for a specific price, change by %, or Volume. All pushed by request, and synced with the website.
NEWS & ANALYSIS
Breaking news, videos, updates and analysis on global financial markets, as well as technology, politics and business.
Be the first to read the latest on stocks, currencies, commodities, and global economy.
Quick access to all of our world-class tools, including: Economic Calendar, Earnings Calendar, Technical Summary, Currency Converter, Market Quotes, advanced charts and more.
ALREADY A MEMBER?
Sign-in and continue where you left off by syncing your portfolio and personal alerts between all of your devices.
Join our growing community of traders and investors and share articles to Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Follow up-to-the-second commodity prices, including: Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Crude Oil, Brent Oil and Natural Gas.
Track stock market leaders: Apple Inc. (AAPL), Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL), Bank of America Corporation (BAC), Tesla (TSLA), General Electric Company (GE), Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO), American Express Company (AXP), Amazon (AMZN), Nike (NKE), Microsoft Corporation (MSFT), Netflix (NFLX), and many more.
Follow data from all major stock market indices, including:
- U.S: Dow Jones, S&P 500, NYSE, NASDAQ, SmallCap 2000
- Americas: Merval, Bovespa, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA
- Europe: CAC 40, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, ATX, BEL 20, DAX, BSE Sofia, PX
- Asia-Pacific: CNX Nifty, Shanghai Stock Exchange Composite Index (SSEC), Hang Seng, KOSPI – and many more.
- Africa: BSE Domestic Company, Kenya NSE 20, Semdex, Moroccan All Shares, South Africa 40
- Middle East: Bahrain All Share, EGX 30, Amman SE General, Kuwait Main, TA 35
Real time data on bonds, including US Yield Bonds, Euro Bund, UK Gilt, Euro BTP and more.
- Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips, mips64 universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.