Lines Chroma – Icon Pack 3.5.6 (Patched)
One of the factors that can be changed in the Android operating system and personalize your screen are icons. You will be able to change the icons in several different ways and adjust them according to your taste. One of the best ways in this field is to use launchers. Although it should be said that using the launcher changes not only the icons but also the interface. In the meantime, some users may only want to change the icons, and in this situation, icon packs are considered the best options. Lines Chroma – Icon Pack is the title of Chroma line icon pack developed by Nate Wren Design and published on Google Play. If you are among the regular users of Faresroid, then you have undoubtedly seen the Chroma icon pack in other posts; Icon pack that has a special design and gives you a beautiful interface. But the main difference between this version of the program and its previous version can be seen in the type of icons. In this startup, all the icons are designed in a completely linear and minimalist way. The development team has spent a lot of time trying to design each of the icons in a special way and use a wonderful color palette. There are more than 4500 linear flat icons in this smart app, which do not face any restrictions to access them, and you only need to touch an option after selecting one. Beside these icons, there is a collection of 300 special wallpapers available to you dear ones, which are highly compatible with the existing icons. With the support of Muzei, you can easily rotate the wallpapers and choose the best display mode. If you don’t find your desired icon in the available list, there is an icon request option available to you, through which you will be able to request a custom icon.
Some features and capabilities of the Lines Chroma – Icon Pack Android program:
Access to more than 4500 diverse and beautiful icons
Special linear design of icons to give a special effect to the screen
Exclusive design of icons with the utmost care by the developer team
Using beautiful and effective colors in the icons
A collection of 300 wonderful wallpapers and matching icons
Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
An option to request your favorite icon
Support for the best and most popular Android launchers
Lines Chroma is a colorful icon pack featuring simple minimalist line icons using 5 hand-picked shades to provide an pleasing and consistent color palette. Color up your display with some simple, clean icons. Included with the hand-crafted line icons are matching wallpapers, and widgets for clocks, battery & weather. Widgets offer color, size, and font customization and over 200 custom made and hand-picked wallpapers included.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you’d like to edit.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is exempt from battery optimization. More info at https://dontkillmyapp.com/
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack.
- 4,500+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple colorful flat HD line icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
- 300+ Customized wallpapers. Wallpapers include abstract designs & illustrations, 3D renders inspired by the theme, and landscape photos. All wallpapers shown are included!
- XXXHDPI high definition colorful icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 288×288
- Some parts of the flat icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds
- Wallpaper chooser comes installed
- Request icons via “Request” tab
- Clean icons go with any background but work best with minimalist dark/light backgrounds.
- Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
- New icons added regularly
System widgets as well as editable KWGT widgets are included.
- Battery widgets
- Digital clock widgets
- Analog clock widget
- Weather widgets
COLOR HEX CODES
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
- Open the app after installing
- Navigate to “Apply” tab
- Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
- Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
- Select personalization options
- Select icon pack
- Developer: Nate Wren Design
- Rating: 4.9
- Vote: 138
- Downloads: 5,000+
- Age: Everyone