Lines Gold (Pro Version) is a simple minimalist, flat & gold texture outlined icon pack with transparency in the icons to blend in well with your backgrounds. Gold icons feature clean & flat handmade designs. Color adjusted wallpapers included.
You can manually edit icons in most launchers by long-pressing the icon you’d like to edit.
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.linesgoldfree
HEX COLOR CODE
Lines Gold Pro FEATURES
- 4,200+ hand crafted gold texture HD Icons.
- 250+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
- XXXHDPI high definition gold icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192
- Analog Clock Widget
- Customizable Digital Clock Widget
- Battery Widgets
- Weather Widget
- Customized wallpapers. Wallpapers have been color adjusted to show off icons nicely
- Some parts of the gold icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds
- Contains over 4,000 different gold textured icons with many variations of default gold icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
- Wallpaper chooser comes installed
- Compatible with light or dark wallpapers
- Muzei support for rotating wallpapers
- New icons added regularly
You may need a 3rd party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installing.
- Nova Launcher (Recommended)
- Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
- Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
- Poco Launcher
- ADW Launcher
- Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
- Action Launcher
- Apex Launcher
- Atom Launcher
- Aviate Launcher
- Go Launcher
- Holo Launcher
- Inspire Launcher
- KK Launcher
- Lucid Launcher
- Next Launcher
- Nine Launcher
- Solo Launcher
- Smart Launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports icon name search when manually applying icons. For more info on searching while manually applying icons please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
- Open the app after installing
- Navigate to “Apply” tab
- Select your Launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
- Open Launcher settings by tapping + holding on an empty area of home screen
- Select personalization options
- Select icon pack
Added 150 icons
Updated Appfilter - fixes to un-themed icons
Current Pro Version Icon Count: 5,234
Current Pro Version Icon Count: 2,582
If you've purchased an Icon Pack, thanks for your support!
Follow me for updates: twitter: natewren insta: natewrendesign