1500+ Math Tutor Video Lessons in Basic Math, Algebra, Calculus, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Statistics. 500+ hours of step-by-step instruction.
Learn fast and get help in any subject by solving example problems step-by-step. Every lesson teaches the student how to solve problems, gain practice, and perform the calculations to score higher on exams and quizzes. All classes are taught assuming that the student has no knowledge of the subject.
Whether learning basic math, algebra, calculus, or advanced courses such as electrical engineering or mechanical engineering, this method is the fastest way to truly master the material.
Basic Math (Arithmetic):
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Fractions, Ratio, Proportion, Percents, Word Problems.
Algebra 1 and Algebra 2:
Real Numbers, Integers, Rational Numbers, Algebraic Fractions, Simplifying Expressions, Solving Equations, Multi Step Equations, Graphing, Quadratic Functions.
Lines, Rays, Planes, Quadrilaterals, Surface Area, Volume, Prisms, Parallel Lines, Geometric Theorems, Proofs, Circles, Circumference.
Rational Functions, Shifting Functions, Sequences, Series, Matrix Algebra, Summation.
Trigonometry & PreCalculus
Imaginary Numbers, Complex Numbers, Unit Circle, Sin, Cos, Tan, Trig Identities, Exponential Functions, Logarithmic Functions, Trigonometric Equations.
Limits, Derivatives, Integrals, Techniques of Integration, Substitution, Improper Integrals, Curve Sketching
Integration by Parts, Integration by Trig Substitution, Sequences, Series, Convergence, Implicit Differentiation
Partial Derivatives, Line Integrals, Surface Integrals, Directional Derivatives, Green’s Theorem, Stokes Theorem
Solving Differential Equations, Graphing Solutions, Systems of Equations
Texas Instruments TI-84, TI-89 Graphing Calculator Tutorial
Motion, Projectile Motion, Torque, Momentum, Work, Energy, Friction, Fluids, Pressure
Temperature, Heat, Thermodynamics, Waves, Simple Harmonic Motion
Electricity, Magnetism, Maxwell’s Equations, Electric Field, Magnetic Field
Atoms, Compounds, Chemical Reactions, Stoichiometry, Gas Laws, Redox Reactions
Probability & Statistics
Sampling Statistics, Central Limit Theorem, Hypothesis Testing, Linear Regression, Correlation, ANOVA
Circuit Analysis, Node Voltage, Mesh Current, Dependent Sources, Thevenin Circuits, Phasors, 3 Phase Circuits
Statics, Vector Mechanics, Equilibrium, Forces
Linear Algebra, Laplace Transform, Matrices
Objects, Classes, For Loops, While Loops, Variables, Methods
Matlab, MS Word, MS Excel
Math & Science Tutor Features:
- Mark favorite lessons for later viewing.
- Recently watched videos list.
- Search all lessons for any topic.
- View featured courses.
- View recently released courses.
- Worksheets for selected courses.
- Share lessons via email & social media.
Excel in school. Learn any subject fast by solving problems step-by-step. Our lessons have helped thousands of students achieve success!
Information about Math Tutor subscriptions:
- Most lessons in the app are free. For $19.99 a month, you will get access to all 1,500+ lessons and courses.
- Your subscription will automatically renew at $19.99 each month, billed through your account.
- You can cancel anytime by turning off auto-renew in your account settings.
- The subscription automatically renews every month unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Added playback rate button in video player.
- Subscription Feature Unlock.
- Optimized Graphics / Zipalign.
- Total Apk Size 8.71 Mb.
- Removed Debug Information.