Welcome to the beta program for Microsoft SwiftKey Keyboard – here you can test early performance updates, new unreleased features, customizations, and special themes. Thanks for helping us make Microsoft SwiftKey the best it can be!
The Microsoft SwiftKey beta app for Android will not replace the regular Microsoft SwiftKey app on your phone, but will be downloaded as a second app so you can switch between the two for comparison.
Features in the beta app are in active development and might not work perfectly or ever be released to the main Microsoft SwiftKey app.
How you can help make Microsoft SwiftKey better
As a beta tester, we rely on you to help us find bugs and give us feedback on new features. To give us feedback or report any bugs, head on over to our Support Forums https://support.swiftkey.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/115000099425-Android-Support-Forums – We have a group of moderators and SwiftKey staff members that are actively looking and responding to feedback.
You can also Tweet us @SwiftKey
Microsoft SwiftKey Android & Community Team
- Custom, ported and stock themes with larger fonts
- Auto-punctuation fixed for colon, dash, hyphen and some other characters
- Authorization and sync personal dictionary works with Microsoft and Google (need authorization to disable AdGuard, hosts, DNS, etc.)
- The name is simply “SwiftKey”
- Sound of pressing keys “iOS” (can be enabled in settings – sound and vibration – sound profile)
- Removed the support button «i» from the keyboard toolbar
- Offline English(US) language pack
- Additional characters on the English(US) layout by long pressing the key
- which letters are additional characters added:
- C – herringbone quotes « »
- G – hyphen —
- V – apostrophes ʼ `
- F – accént
- R – copyright mark © ℗
- In order for additional characters to appear on the layout, the mod must be installed cleanly, or after installation, reset the
- application data. Before that, in order to avoid loss, do not forget to synchronize your personal dictionary with your account.
• Multi languages