The best way indeed is to explore yourself. But here’s a brief list of essential features:
- Easily themable with customization option which lets you select any color you like.
- Sort, disable and enable all menu options and action buttons.
- Unlimited Tabbed browsing and Dual panel in landscape mode and drag & drop between panels also supported.
- Easily create Tasks to multitask Copy, Move, … operations.
- Various view modes and sorting options for each folder separately!
- Customizable bookmarks drawer with essential file types already categorized.
- Advanced search functions.
- Html viewer which supports MHT, Markdown, AXml, CHM, MAFF and ….
- Font viewer.
- Export/Import all preferences and bookmarks and customized skins.
- Packing/unpacking 7z and Zip/Zip64 (splitted-encrypted), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, WIM, Lizard, LZ4, LZ5, Zstandard.
- Unpacking only: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR/RAR5, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VMDK, XAR and Z.
- All your cloud storage needs accessible from one single app. Choose from 19 providers:
Mega.co.nz, Mail.ru, Dropbox, Box, Yandex, HiDrive, Baidu, Mediafire, IDrive, Hubic, 4Sync, 4Shared, Google Drive, Meo, OneDrive, OneDrive Business, pCloud, SugarSync, VDisk.
- clouds which support webdav like (Yandex.ru, OwnCloud, MyDrive.ch, DriveHQ, CloudMe, CloudSafe, …).
- Modifying zip files.
- EPub, MobiPacket and PDF reader add-on.
- Root access for all advanced operations.
- EncFS volumes supported for all storages.
- File encryption and decryption using Aescrypt file format.
- FTP/HTTP Server built-in + TCP server to receive files from other devices using MiX (Send-to option).
- Image Viewer (it supports GIF, SVG, TGA, ICO,…).
- Media Player + VLC codecs add-on.
- Powerful Text Editor and Code Editor.
- SAMBA (SMB1, SMB2.0/2.1), FTP, SFTP, WEBDAV supported as well.
- RAW and TIFF decoder.
And many more awesome features for you to explore!
• Added settings to set the server port for SendTo feature.
• And some other tiny fixes.
• Updated to Target SDK 30 (Android 11).
• Removed TCP server. Use FTP/Share server instead.
• Improved FTP/HTTP servers. Reset the settings. Default Username is Admin with no Password.