What is the benefit of Net Optimizer?
- Find & Connect the fastest DNS server based on your location & network.
- Improve web surfing speed with faster response time.
- Fix lag and reduce latency (ping time) on online games for better gaming experience.
Net Optimizer Features
- Just one touch to find & connect fastest DNS server to boost your connection.
- Automatically detect connection changes and optimize the network.
- Scan manually all DNS servers with one touch to see all details yourself.
- Works for both mobile data (3G/4G/5G) and WiFi connection
- Supports many different DNS Servers (Cloudflare, Level3, Verisign, Google, DNS Watch, Comodo Secure, OpenDNS, SafeDNS, OpenNIC, SmartViper, Dyn, FreeDNS, Alternate DNS, Yandex DNS, UncensoredDNS, puntCAT and more)
How it works?
If you have a high-speed Internet connection but notice that your web browsing speed isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be, then your problem may lie in the DNS. By optimizing your device’s DNS records, you can find the fastest routes for your data packets to take when traveling the Internet. It won’t boost to your download/upload speed, but in some cases it can result in quite a noticeable improvement in web browsing time.
At times, you may experience slow hiccups while trying to use the internet from your device. Sometimes, these problems can be attributed to your provider’s DNS settings because your ISP may not always have the best DNS server speeds.
Your default DNS server directly affects how fast you’ll be able to connect to a website. So choosing the fastest server according to your location will help speed up browsing.
With Net Optimizer, you can find the fastest DNS server and connect to it with just one touch!
So your browsing speed and gaming experience (ping and latency) can be improved. (But you should remember that DNS settings will not affect your internet download / upload speed but response time)
Test results showed a 132.1 percent improvement from using Google’s DNS servers over using the stock DNS servers, but in real world usage, it might not be exactly that much faster. Still, this one tweak might get you finally feeling like you have a blazing connection to the internet!
Required Permissions And Privacy Notes
Overlay Permission: To show Auto Optimize pop-up, we ask for display over other apps permission.
- PRO features unlocked
- CPU architecture: Universal
- Debug Info removed.