* Overlays doesn’t float real applications! Only widgets, shortcuts and included custom apps *
Float widgets and custom apps on top of other applications to increase your productivity and enjoy true multitasking!
With Overlays, you can choose between total automation and manual triggers.
- Float widgets and custom apps (floating windows) only when a specific app is running
- Choose between fully automated and manual triggers
- Minimize your floating apps to floating bubbles
- Listen to music while using other apps
- Count things when playing a game
- Multitask on your secondary screen (Samsung Dex)
- Turn any website to a floating app
- Create custom floating apps of your own
- Show your music widget when you plug your headset
- Float a screen filter to reduce screen brightness even more!
- The options are endless!
Included custom floating apps
- Floating Widgets
- Floating Shortcuts
- Floating Browser
- Floating Media Player, Video & Audio (Pro)
- Floating YouTube (Web app, not affiliated with YouTube LLC)
- Floating Things Counter (Pro)
- Floating Volume Control (Pro)
- Floating Navigation Bar (Assistive touch)
- Floating Screenshot button (Android 9.0+)
- Floating Screen Filter
- Floating Sidebar
- Floating Clipboard (Pro, Android 9 and below)
- Floating Timer
- Floating Stopwatch
- Floating Simple Text
- Floating Google Maps (Route preview only)
- Floating Google Translate
- Floating Camera
- Floating Calculator
- Floating Dialer and Contacts
- Floating Flashlight, WiFi & Bluetooth toggle, Battery, Weather and Clock
Customize your experience:
- Click through
- Different size and position per screen orientation
- Different move options
- Show only on portrait/landscape
- Unique animations (Pro)
- Background color and transparency
- Z-Order: Sort overlays in layers (Pro)
- Align to grid
- Many other options to fully customize your experience!
Automatic and manual triggers
- Running Application
- System Events
- Tasker integration (Pro) for full automation
- Floating Sidebar – swipe your screen edge to reveal the sidebar
- Long press Home button
- Launcher Shortcuts
- Lock screen only (Android 7.1 and below)
- Quick Setting Tile (Android 7.0+)
Need help? Something’s not working?
Don’t just rate 1*. Contact me at [email protected] I’m very responsive and always continue to improve Overlays and add new features.
* New Overlay: Music Player Controller. Control your Youtube Music, Spotify or any other supporting player.
* New Overlay: Notifications History. View your recent 1000 incoming notifications.
* New Overlays: Date, Next alarm. Updated Clock settings
* Browser: Long press text or input field to trigger selection and copy/paste
* Speedometer: Added option to show direction of drive
- Pro features unlocked – no additional key needed.