PhotoMap Gallery MOD APK 10.5 (Ultimate)
If you have noticed, all the galleries published for Android devices have the same functionality and their job is to manage and categorize images; In the meantime, there are good developers who take special initiatives! PhotoMap PRO Photo Gallery is a unique gallery with unique features created by Dr. Ludger Bischofs has been published on the Google Market for Android. Enjoy photography and complete your image gallery by placing recorded photos on Google Maps! With the help of Google maps, the photography program helps its users to take pictures of their various moments and by placing the recorded images on the original location on the map, they can write a complete description of their memories and describe them in detail. save Take photos of your travels regularly and create a unique diary with your photos. Various categories are included in this application, which you can easily make the most of each of them. There are also different frames for making different collages, which multiplies the pleasure of managing images!
Some features and capabilities of the PhotoMap PRO Photo Gallery Android program:
Share recorded images through links
View images on cloud servers
View photos on a network drive or shared directory via RESP FTP / FTPS. CIFS/SMB
Quickly place images on their original location in Google Maps
Zoom on the maps and use them in 3D
Different map display modes
Add your notes and memories on the pictures
Create geographic collages!
Track your travels with a geo tracker
Reposition your photos with just drag and drop
Professional image editor before saving them
View your photos and trips in a fascinating way. Keep your memories alive like never before. PhotoMap is one of the best gallery apps with unique features. It helps you finding great places again. Relive your trips by jumping virtually from location to location.
“PhotoMap is one of the more unique gallery apps. […] It’s also just fun to play with.” – Android Authority, 6/2020
“This is useful for holiday, sports and business photos.” – Android Magazin, 4/2015
With PhotoMap, you can view photos and videos from your internal storage or SD card. PhotoMap also supports cloud storage and network drives: Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, FTP/FTPS, and CIFS/SMB.
If your photos don’t have geo positions until now, please activate the corresponding option in your camera app. It is recommended to use the app MapCam to take photos with accurate geo positions.
- View your photos in a clear calendar view.
- Track your trips or your everyday life with the integrated geo tracker.
- Import GPX files from external trackers.
- Export your trips to GPX/KML files.
- View your photos in an amazing Augmented Reality (AR) view.
- Write down your thoughts and facts in a diary.
- Use the helpful homescreen widgets.
- Change the location of your photos via drag and drop.
- Add GPS positions to photos in geotagging mode.
- Store photo captions in your photos’ metadata.
- View Exif, IPTC, XMP, ICC and other meta data.
- Enjoy preview pictures situated on a zoomable world map (photo map).
- Freely zoom, turn or tilt the 3D world map to enjoy different perspectives.
- Freely choose between satellite, street, terrain, and OpenStreetMap view.
PhotoMap is a great tool for many scenarios:
- When traveling, on vacation, on business trips, when camping, in foreign cities, etc.
- Make a note of sites like attractions, real estate, homes, cars, construction sites, restaurants, places of work, hotels, hostels, schools, parking lots, etc.
- During sport such as bicycling, rowing, running, jogging, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, trekking, exercising, playing football, etc.
- As a spectator at a special event such as a concert, a festival, a football game, a tennis match, etc.
- As a visitor to parks, zoos, flea markets, amusement parks, Christmas markets, etc.
- On the family outing, at a party/celebration, at a bar/nightclub, to record the night life, the weekend, etc.
- When meeting with friends at the mall, on the playground, while shopping, in a restaurant, etc.
- On special occasions such as parades, birthdays, weddings, celebrations, etc.
- In the event of a disaster such as an earthquake, storm surge, flood, tsunami, storm, hurricane, forest fire, pandemics, etc.
- Developer: Dr. Ludger Bischofs
- Rating: 4.2
- Vote: 7137
- Downloads: 500,000+
- Age: Everyone
- Ultimate Pro / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Google Maps Location works;
- Google Drive Cloud works;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: universal architecture;
- Screen DPIs: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed.