ProductivityMentor by Mentorist v1.1.1 (Premium)
- Version 1.1.1
- Android 6.0
- Developers Taulab OÜ
- Category Education / Educational
- Price Free
- Google Play page app
ProductivityMentor has over 500 productivity strategies and habits as described in the best self-help books.
It’s time to stop reading about productivity, and start taking action!
That’s why we created ProductivityMentor.
This app will mentor you so you can master the best productivity skills, you will acquire new habits, and you will understand what it takes to wake up every morning energized and ready to accomplish even the most difficult tasks.
Time management – Double your productivity!
- Self-discipline – Success isn’t an accident—you must build the discipline to work hard.
- Workflow – Employ the fundamentals of managing workflow, implement an elevated and integrated total life management system, and leverage skills to create clear space and 8 get things done.
- Essentialism – Do more with less, and more importantly, do the right things. Don’t waste your time on things that don’t matter.
- Your time and energy are precious, and this path will teach you how to spend them in the most beneficial ways.
- Morning routine – Designing your perfect morning ritual will energize and empower you to make the most of your day.
- Willpower – Harnessing, training, and applying your willpower will boost your productivity and, in turn, your health and happiness.
… and more!
Also, you will find the habits and strategies of famous entrepreneurs such as Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, and even Anthony Robbins.
In the app you can:
Read summaries of the best books related to productivity
Get straight to acquiring new skills (taken from those books)
Evaluate your skills with the Evaluation System
The app covers all the strategies and habits of these books:
The Willpower Instinct:
How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, and What You Can Do to Get More of It by Kelly McGonigal
The Miracle Morning:
The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod
The 10x Rule:
The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
Tools of Titans:
The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers by Timothy Ferriss
Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport
The One Thing:
The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller, Jay
High Performance Habits:
How Extraordinary People Become That Way by Brendon Burchard
Tribe of Mentors:
Short Life Advice from the Best in the World by Timothy Ferriss
You Are a Badass:
How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
The Obstacle Is the Way:
The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by Ryan Holiday
Make Your Bed:
Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World by William H. McRaven
Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
Getting Things Done:
The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Eat That Frog!:
21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy
The Power of Self-Discipline by Brian Tracy
The Checklist Manifesto:
How to Get Things Right by Atul Gawande
The War of Art:
Break Through the Blocks & Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield
- Developer: Taulab OÜ
- Rating: 4.3
- Vote: 9
- Downloads: 500+
- Age: Everyone
0 CommentSend comment