- Auto, Program, Manual, and two fully configurable Custom modes, just like a DSLR*
- Manual, semi-manual, or automatic control over exposure, flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, torch, and white balance*
- Shoot in JPEG, RAW or RAW JPEG* (RAW = .DNG file)
- Light Painting mode with infinite shutter and live preview. Watch as your photos develop right before your eyes!
- Shoot full resolution in 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1
- Custom Aspect Ratio Mode: shoot in any aspect ratio you want, 21:9, 17:10, 50:3, it’s all possible!
- Burst, Timer, and Timelapse modes, all with full manual controls
- Zero-lag bracket exposure up to ±3, in 1/3 stop increments*
- Robust bracketing options, choose from exposure compensation, ISO, and shutter*
- Auto ISO option, turns Manual mode into Shutter Priority*
- Manual focus assist*
- Live histogram
- Front-facing camera with exposure control
- Zoom with just one finger
- Fully featured Camera Roll integrated into the viewfinder. View EXIF, support for video playback, media sharing, and delete
- Grid overlay
- Level with 3 different modes
- Adjust JPEG quality, Noise Reduction quality, photo location
- Shortcuts for GPS, screen brightness, camera shutter, and more
- Most innovative camera UI ever created
- Up to 4K (3840×2160)*
- 60fps, up to 175Mb/s*
- Manual or automatic control*
- Adjustable resolution, frame rate, and bitrate
- Industry-standard options for 180 degree rule
- Zoom and change any camera parameter, even during video recording
- Real-time audio input levels
- Timelapse video, with full manual control
- Video light
Leave the heavy DSLR at home, ProShot’s got your back.
not available on all hardware
If you're enjoying ProShot please don't forget to leave us a review, it is much appreciated!