Radio ON – radio and podcasts 4.9.8 (Ad Free)
- Version 4.9.8
- Android 5.0
- Developers 3dmatic
- Category Music & Audio
- Google Play page app
Radio ON is a free online application that contains thousands of Internet radio stations, podcasts, radio station recording, cloud saving of your favorite radio stations (even if you change your phone, you will not lose your favorite radio stations), a sleep timer and convenient ordering by genre.
To listen, you need to connect mobile Internet or WiFi
- Convenient radio breakdown by genre
- Record radio stations
- Low traffic consumption
- Ability to set a timer to turn off after a certain time
- Ability to choose the color of the interface
- Ability to add radio stations to favorites (cloud save radio stations)
- Background playback
- Support for headset control
- Notification area control buttons
- Search radio stations by keywords
- Ability to listen to the radio without headphones (works via the Internet)
- Daily addition of new radio stations according to the wishes of users
In our application you will find a collection of radio stations of various genres: Rock, Pop, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Trance, House, Relax, Dance, Chillout, Reggae, Country, Dubstep, Ambient, Music for Meditation, Discography of Various Performers, Electronic Music, Disco 80s and 90s, Music of the USSR, Children’s music, Talking radio, Classical music, RadioBooks and etc, as well as the most popular podcasts in your country.
Even if you reinstalled the application or installed it on a new device, your favorite radio stations will not be lost! Cloud saving is now available in the app. Just sign in with your Google account and your favorite radio stations are synced to your device.
Fall asleep to your favorite radio station. You can listen to your favorite radio when you go to bed. Just set the timer from 5 to 120 minutes and the radio will automatically turn off after a time.
How to start recording a radio station:
- Select a radio station and start it. The playback control bar appears at the bottom of the screen. Click on the panel.
- The screen of the radio station being played will open. There will be a round record button on the bottom left. Click on it and the recording of the radio station will begin.
- You can stop recording at any time by pressing the same button. All records will be available in the “MY RECORDS” section.
The maximum recording time is 40 minutes. You will then be prompted to save the record. Then you can start a new recording.
Not all radio stations can be recorded due to the type of the stream of some radio stations.
If you want to add or remove
YOUR radio station to/from the application,
please write to the mail: email@example.com
- Developer: 3dmatic
- Rating: 4.3
- Vote: 16198
- Downloads: 500,000+
- Age: Teen
0 CommentSend comment