RAR is an all-in-one, original, free, simple, easy and quick compression program, archiver, assistant, extractor, manager and even a basic file explorer.
This App can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB’s WinRAR benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.
Additionally to standard ZIP files, unzip function supports ZIP and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA, PPMd and XZ compression also as password protected ZIP. Unrar command is available for all versions of This app archives including the latest RAR5, password protected and multipart files.
This App displays advertising to cover development costs. You can pay in options menu to turn off ads. This app requests access to network, viewing network connections and billing to display or disable ads. “Install unknown apps” permission is requested, so .apk files can be started
from This app in Android 8+.
If you wish to help us translating This app to your language, please download This App for Android language files in “RAR extras” section of www.rarlab.com and follow instructions in readme.txt. Thank you.
2. Archive information dialog includes the proper compression dictionary size for ZIP Deflate64 and Implode compression methods. Previously it always displayed 32 KB for them.
3. Additionally to .tar.ext archive extensions, RAR registers associations for their short versions, such as .tgz for .tar.gz.
- Premium features unlocked;
- Remove Help folder completely;
- Optimized graphics / zipalign;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.