ROM Installer is the best way to find and install custom ROMs and ZIPs, a must have app for any root user!
ROM Installer has plenty of ROMs available, more than any other app on the Google Play Store. With ROM installer, you will always be up-to-date with your favorite ROMs and recovery. Popular ROMs available for install include CyanogenMod (cyngn), Android Open Kang Project (AOKP), Paranoid Android, OMNI, Carbon, Slim, Vanir, PAC-man and many more! In order for a particular ROM to be visible, it must be supported by your device.
ROM Installer Features
- View, download, and install popular ROMs and ZIPs
- 1-Click install of the latest TWRP and ClockworkMod
- Backup and restore your current ROM (nandroid), kernel, and recovery
- Install queue to flash multiple ZIP files
- Built-in GooManager with all the same features
- Receive notifications for updated ROMs and recoveries
- Flash .img files to the boot and recovery partition
- Options to wipe data, cache, dalvik, etc.
- Extract files and apps from nandroid backups.
ROM Installer also offers the fastest way to install the most recent recovery. All TWRP recoveries are hosted on our fast server and updated on a regular basis. No other app offers an easier way! Supported recoveries: Team Win Open Recovery (TWRP), ClockworkMod Recovery (CWMR).
ROM Installer requires superuser permission to effectively use the app. ROM Installer does not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your device. You should always know how to restore your device and be familiar with what you are doing before proceeding to make changes to your system.
ROM Installer is free but does contain optional in-app purchases for additional features and support.
If you have any questions or feedback to share, please email us at email@example.com! We’re happy to assist you.
September 27, 2022
4.4 and up
This release includes bug fixes for:
- An issue where users upgrading to Basic, Premium, or Gold still received ads
- An issue with users being unable to create new backup files
We also threw in a few design improvements and other small but significant changes for app optimization. Enjoy!