A fully featured hand drawn animation application for Android. Made by an animator, for animators. Powerful enough for professionals, simple enough for beginners.
Everything you need to create traditional hand drawn frame-by-frame animation, anywhere you go!
- Timeline with unlimited layers and easily adjustable exposure length of individual drawings, for pose-to-pose or straight-ahead animating
- Onion skinning
- Preview playback
- Scrub along timeline
- Import audio for lip syncing
- Import video for rotoscoping animation
- Custom brushes
- Supports Samsung S-Pen and other pressure sensitive devices
- Control framerate and resolution
- Export animation to Quicktime video, GIF, or image sequence
- RoughAnimator projects can be imported to Adobe Flash/Animate, After Effects, and Toon Boom Harmony
- Bug fix: audio failed to play sometimes
- Bug fix: fill tool was inaccurate because it sampled based on the low res preview
- Bug fix: crash if playback range went past the end of the timeline