- Open a text/PDF file, and read aloud it.
- Convert text file into an audio file.
With the simple built-in browser:
you can open your favorite website, let T2S read aloud for you. (You can enter the browser from the left navigation drawer)
“Type speak” mode:
A easy way to speak the text your typed.
Easy to use across apps:
- Use a sharing feature from other apps to send a text or URL to T2S to speak. For URL, the app can load and extract the text of articles in web pages.
- On the Android M(6)+ devices, you can selected text from other apps, then tap ‘Speak’ option form text selection menu, the app will speaking your selected text (*Require third-party apps to use standard system components).
- The Copy-to-speak feature: (*Unavailable on the Android 10+) turn on “copy-to-speak” in the settings, then you can copy text or URL from other apps,T2S will speaking it.
Highly recommend you install and use Google speech engine, it has best compatibility with the app.
Google speech engine:
If the app frequently stops unexpectedly in the background, or it frequently displayed an error messages said:
“Speech engine is not responding“, you may need change battery saver settings to allow the app and speech engine app to running in the background.
more information about this:
The Copy-to-speak feature will not be available after the Android 10. The Android 10 block clipboard access to all applications that run in the background, unfortunately, this breaks the Copy-to-speak feature.
- Remake export audio core module, fixed multiple issues
- Other improvements and bug fixes
- Release by Infiltrovat’
- Pro Features Unlocked
- Ads removed