Termius is the best way to manage, UNIX and Linux systems, whether that would be a local machine, a remote service, Docker Container, VM, Raspberry Pi, or AWS instance. In other words, Termius is Putty for Android but with awesome design.
- SSH client with support of ECDSA, ed25519, and chacha20-poly1305
- Desktop app for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- SSH, Mosh & Telnet protocol support
- Local terminal with bash
- Built-in RSA/DSA/ECDSA key generator and Putty keys importer
- XTerm-256 colors, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
- Local, Remote, and Dynamic port forwarding
- Automatic OS recognition, e.g., Raspberry Pi, Ubuntu, Fedora
- Hardware keyboard support
- Password, key, and 2FA authentication
- 12 awesome color schemes
- Terminal Touch with the support of arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt.
- Organize hosts into groups to share settings among them
- No ads or banners
Premium Features, $99,99 annually. This subscription can be used on any platform where Termius is available.
- Cross-device sync *
- SSH key agent forwarding
- SFTP client
- Terminal tabs
- HTTP/SOCKS proxy
- CLI tool to export ~/.ssh/config
- Fingerprint protection
- Home Screen Widget
- AWS EC2 and Digital Ocean host import
- Host chaining (hop host)
- Save and run snippets on multiple hosts
- Env variables
Using zero-knowledge cloud storage with 2FA protection. All the data encrypted on the client-side using AES-256.