Quickly open your favorite apps, shortcuts, and websites from anywhere at any time, directly from your notification shade!
How is this app different to other similar apps?
Other apps do not use the real app icon in the quick settings tile.
Instead, they replace the app icon with a letter or generic image.
This app uses the real app icon for the quick settings tile, making it easier for you to identify the apps & shortcuts you want to open.
- App shortcuts
- Shortcut Folders
- Use the real app icon for the icon in the notification panel
- Choose your own icons
- Select an icon from an Icon Pack
- Use actual website icons for website tiles
- Name the Tile whatever you want
- Create a tile in the app (remember the number under the newly created tile name)
- Open your quick settings panel and tap the edit button
- Move the tile you just created (with the matching number) up into the active section of your quick settings panel
- You can now use the tile!
BOTTOM QUICK SETTINGS & MIUI-ify INTEGRATION
- Tiles created in this app are usable in Bottom Quick Settings and MIUI-ify, allowing you to create custom icons for shortcuts
- Tutorial: youtu.be/JPeDPeBB-9E
- Tutorial: youtu.be/420j_OsBLDw
- Twitter: twitter.com/tombayleyapps
- Telegram: t.me/TileShortcuts
- XDA forum: forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-tile-shortcuts-quick-settings-apps-t4014893
- Email: email@example.com
- Fixed issue where app shortcuts would sometimes stop working
- Added new translations for Arabic, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, Italian, German
- Standalone Android Package;
- Android App Bundle Repacked (Split APKs Packer v4.3.4 by KirIif’):
- Supported CPU architecture: universal;
- Supported Screen DPIs: hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi];
- Languages: Multi Languages;
- Premium features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled;
- AOSP compatible.