Doing more things with your time. Increasing your productivity. Improving your daily routine.
This is what you can achieve with TimeTune, your routine planner.
Have you ever wondered why some people can get plenty of things done in a single day while your time slips through your fingers?
The answer is that they have a very sound and organized distribution of time. They use healthy routines and stick to them, allowing them to squeeze every available minute, create good habits and do everything in their schedule.
With TimeTune you can do the same.
Here are some features to help you achieve it:
- Time management based on routines and suitable for everyone who values their time (workers, students, parents, freelancers…)
- Routines can be weekly, daily or have an odd number of days (for professions with unusual shifts), adding great flexibility to your schedule
- Routines work like a calendar but you don’t need to enter calendar dates, they repeat automatically
- You can create attractive custom tags to quickly identify the activities in your schedule at a glance
- Full customization for each notification independently (vibration, sound, personal message, popup window and even voice)
- Routine statistics to analyze your distribution of time, so you can detect time leaks, increase your productivity and do everything in your schedule
- Besides routines, you can create single blocks to schedule activities that don’t fit in a routine: one-time activities, activities without duration or tasks with an odd repetition cycle
- Widget with a completely customizable look so you can examine your schedule the way you like
You can use TimeTune:
- For timeboxing / time blocking
- As your routine manager
- As your task reminder
- As your student calendar
- As your timetable planner
- As your habit creation tool
- As your productivity enhancer… and more!
Apart from this, It can be more convenient than a calendar or an agenda for routine tasks, as it doesn’t clutter your calendar schedule.
We want TimeTune to be a powerful productivity tool for you, so if you like it don’t hesitate to tell us what you’d like to add.
You can use as many routines and events as you need for free!
Many users with ADHD tell us that TimeTune helps them a lot. So if you have ADHD, give it a try and let us know what you think.
If you have any issues with the app, please check our troubleshooting section or contact us by email if you can’t find the answer. Please don’t leave a bad rating before asking for support.
- Remember, don’t be a slave of time, use the time to your advantage!
- Download TimeTune now and start optimizing your time today!
Web & Blog ► https://timetune.app
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/timetuneapp
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/timetuneapp
Reddit ► https://www.reddit.com/r/TimeTune
Help translate ► https://crowdin.com/project/timetune
👉 Fixed a bug where empty time was incorrect in template statistics
👉 Templates: now you can drag & drop when editing templates
👉 Templates: gap actions have been moved to the long-click menu
👉 Templates: blocks that end past midnight have been split in two
👉 Settings: new option to divide empty time (Settings / Interface / Empty time / Division)
👉 Widget: gaps always appear on the widget now
👉 More details in our blog (Settings / Website & Blog)