Easy to use and innovative must have features are all included.
The most accurate chromatic tuner and professional hands-free metronome.
Designed by musicians → superfast and simple!
[NEW] 4,000+ free sheet musics are provided.
Even one touch can:
- Start / stop the metronome
- Turn on tuner
- Toggle flash light-, vibration-, visual-mode metronome
- Record your playing
- Select rhythm patterns
- Use black screen battery-saving mode
- Tuner with 2 modes: (1) chromatic tuner measuring sound pitch and intensity (2) pitch fork mode
- Customizable A4 frequency (440Hz by default)
- Able to record your playing with integrated one touch recorder
- Able to upload your own sheet music through our app. You can record and practice playing while watching uploaded or provided sheet musics.
- Metronome never lags beats: a real metronome shouldn’t lag.
Flash light metronome mode
If the sound of the metronome is hard to hear due to the speaker volume limit or loud background noise, use flash light metronome mode. In this mode, you can easily feel the beats with flashes of light. Project the flashlight to the wall, then the entire wall can flash the beats.
Large and simple button
Start or stop the metronome with a big button whenever you want
- Supports all instruments, such as active piano, guitar, ukulele, mandolin, violin, cello, viola, bass, drum, flute, harmonica, etc.
- Supports all kind of transposed instruments, including B-flat clarinet, F horn, E-flat saxophone, D-flat piccolo, and many others.
- Scales practice
- Precise beats per minute (BPM) control
- BPM detector
- Practice time tracker
- High precision tuner
- Visual metronome mode using flash light of the camera
- Tuning fork, pitch pipe
Android 6 or above: Access to microphone is for recorder and tuner, and access to storage is for recorder.
Below Android 6: Additionally, access to camera is required for flash light metronome, access to phone status is required to automatically stop the metronome when there is an incoming call.