- Do you need help to reach your target weight❓
- Are you trying to lose weight or put on some muscles❓
- Do you want to track your weight progress, BMI (Body Mass Index) and body fat❓
Then this is the app for you:
A simple weight tracker with ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED to support you in your weight journey and keep you motivated to reach your goals
With this app you can:
- Keep your body at glance by monitoring your progress in a beautiful chart.
- Continuously verify the success of your diet with customisable weight journals which show only the information you care about.
- Attach a photo to your recorded weight.
- Generate “Before and After” photos of your body transformation.
- Analyse your latest BMI, Body Fat percentage and Ideal Weight.
- Set a weight goal.
- Receive customised feedback on your progress.
- Set reminders to weight.
- Backup your data on the SD card or transfer them to your new phone via email.
- Create Excel spreadsheets to analyse your progress on PC or to share it with your doctor/dietitian via email.
- Choose your preferred measurement unit (kg, cm/ lbs, inches/ stones, inches).
- Create Monthly, Weekly and Daily “Weight Tracker cards” of your progress ready to share with your friends or social media followers (#weighttracker)
If you like our app 😍 please support our work with a ★★★★★-review!
For any feedback or issues, please email us 📩 at [email protected] or directly via the feedback screen within the app.
Weight loss is a long term journey and a lifestyle change. Experts suggest that you should aim to lose no more than 1 kg (2.2 lbs) a week to keep your body from regaining the weight you have lost once you are ready to maintain. This app allows you to keep track of your BMI, body fat percentage and overall weight loss so you can monitor how much weight you are losing each weigh-in.
❗Note about BMI, Body Fat and Ideal Weight ❗
Please don’t leave a bad review if you find the app’s calculations are incorrect. BMI, Body Fat % and Ideal Weight calculations within the app are estimations based on your inputted data and are based on commonly used scientific formulas (described in the app). These calculations have limitations as they are based on the average body type and do not take into account the differences. For more accurate results, please see an expert (such as a personal trainer) and then enter your correct measurements manually into the app.
In this version we have fixed some minor bugs and typos.
Thank you 🙏 for reporting them to us, keep supporting us ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐,
we will keep improving the app everyday for you!
Send your questions and suggestions to
👉 [email protected]
Learn more about our apps on YouTube