Windows 11 Microsoft has released an alternative version of Windows 10 called Windows 11. Microsoft unveiled Windows 11 at the ceremony on July 3, 1400, and the download of the final version of Windows 11 was made available to users on October 4, 1400. Most of the changes in Windows 11 have been fundamentally modified in UX and the appearance of the installation steps, a new design of the taskbar (Start Bar), Start Menu (Start Menu), Operations Center (Action Center), File Explorer and … . done. Some of the new features in Windows 11 include running Android apps and improving voice typing, a modern touch keyboard with optimal key size, sound, color, animations, and new fonts and icons.
Skype, OneNote, Paint 3D and 3D Viewer software will no longer exist in Windows 11.
FEATURES Windows 11 :
- Compact Integrated + LZX (algorithm)
- Bloatware FREE!!
- Optimized Pagefile/Services/Scheduled/Search Indexer
- Privacy Optimizations & Performante mode!
- Ghost Toolbox! (Add or Remove Windows Store and Much More!)
- Support any Other Language & Keyboard
- Support UWP Games / UWP Apps (ex. Forza/GOW/etc etc)
- Updatable (can update to latest build windows 11!)
- Window update can be paused until 2077!
- Removes Windows Apps and System Apps
- Removes Windows Security / Defender / Smartscreen
- Disable Remote Desktop / Tablet keyboard / NFC / Clipboard / Focus Assist – (Superlite only)
- Disable Print spooler (If you need printers please set Auto in Services)
- Removes OneDrive
- Disable Action Center / Notifications – (Superlite only)
- Disable Telemetry – (Superlite only)
- Removes Errors reports – (Superlite only)
- Disable UAC (Never notify)
- Removes WinSxS backup
- Removes Winre (can add using Ghost Toolbox)