Sanford Guide MOD APK 6.4.5 b260 (Subscribed)
The Sanford Guide mobile app ($39.99/yr In-App subscription) includes all the information you’ve come to expect from our print guide, with expanded digital-only content and numerous interactive features that make it an indispensable resource for today’s medical professionals. Full text search provides fast access, detailed search results, and highlighted search terms. Intuitive menus provide another way to navigate and see the organization of our extensive content collection. Together with cloud-synced bookmarks and notes, you can access content according to the way you work. Your annual subscription includes ongoing content updates, so you’ll always have access to the latest information.
Since 1969, Sanford Guide has been the leading clinical reference for treatment of infectious diseases. Popular with physicians, pharmacists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and other clinicians, Sanford Guide provides medical information that is convenient, concise, and reliable. Coverage includes: clinical syndromes (organized by anatomic system/site of infection), pathogens (bacterial, fungal, mycobacterial, parasitic and viral), anti-infective agents (dosing, adverse effects, activity, pharmacology, interactions), expanded HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis information, specialized dosing tables and tools, calculators, and preventative therapy, all evidence-based and extensively referenced.
More about auto-renewing subscriptions to Sanford Guide:
- An in-app subscription is one year for $39.99.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your Google Play Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of a current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Developer: Antimicrobial Therapy, Inc.
- Rating: 4.7
- Vote: 3840
- Downloads: 100,000+
- Age: Everyone