18.104.22.168 w/ WARP – the free app that makes your Internet more private
22.214.171.124 w/ WARP makes your Internet more private and safer.
No one should be able to snoop 🔍 on what you do on the Internet. We’ve created 126.96.36.199 so that you can connect to the Internet securely anytime, anywhere.
A better way to connect
188.8.131.52 with WARP replaces the connection between your phone and the Internet with a modern, optimized, protocol.
184.108.40.206 with WARP prevents anyone from snooping on you by encrypting more of the traffic leaving your phone. We believe privacy is a right. We won’t sell your data.
220.127.116.11 with WARP protects your phone from security threats like malware, phishing, crypto mining and other security threats. Enable 18.104.22.168 for Families option from the DNS settings inside the app.
Easy to use
One-touch setup to make your Internet more safe and private. Install it today, get a more private Internet, it’s that simple.
The only way to get WARP+
We test thousands of paths over the Internet every second to find which have the best performance. Skip right past Internet traffic jams using the same technology that we use to make thousands of websites 30% faster (on average).
Subscription Information for WARP+
- 22.214.171.124 with WARP is free, but WARP+ is a paid feature which can be enabled at any time.
- Subscribe on a monthly basis to receive unlimited WARP+ data for the duration of the subscription.
- Your subscription will automatically renew for the same package length at the same price until you cancel in settings in the Google Play Store at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period and/or WARP+ data transfer credits, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
* Now supports Split Tunnel rules by domain in addition to IP addresses.
* Now supports include only Split Tunnel rules.
* Fixed issue where identity-based Access rules not correctly working on mobile.
* Fixed issue with WARP to Tunnel not working for certain private IP address ranges.
* Other minor bug fixes and UI consistency improvements.