3C Toolbox Pro is the most comprehensive, complete and powerful toolbox available for Android devices, which was released by 3c studio at a price of $6.79 on Google Play, and with thousands of purchases, it is considered one of the top Android tools and as always decided We will introduce the newest and latest version of it at the same time as the release of your presence and make it available to you! By installing the 3C Toolbox Pro application on your device, you can use complete tools from the battery monitoring widget, optimizer, monitoring, backup, file manager, file editor, booster, access settings, program management with utilities, restart Have the phone and apply special processes on it and… all at once in the form of a compact app and use them unlimitedly! If you are looking for the most complete and best set of tools for your Android device, do not miss the wonderful 3C Toolbox Pro application, because by installing it, you will be amazed and it will do more than some of the programs installed on your phone. Delete it!
Some features and capabilities of the 3C Toolbox Pro Android application:
Automatic and manual backup of information and programs
Ability to delete the default programs installed on your phone individually and collectively
View and check CPU, network and memory usage
Close programs that use a lot of CPU and RAM
The possibility of restarting the phone and APN
Reading Log cat on Jelly Bean phones
Managing programs that run when the phone is turned on (START UP)
Having a text widget with different sizes to manage the program’s capabilities
Display battery, processor, memory and temperature information in the status bar
Having a memory booster and task cleaner section
Optimization of applications and databases
sysctl and Build.prop editor in basic and advanced mode
Ability to set access point priority
Easy clearing of DALVIK cache and cache
Quickly find apps that drain your battery
Transfer programs from memory card to memory or vice versa
Ability to copy, paste, delete, transfer and extract files individually and collectively
Changing the permissions of files and folders + dozens of other features
3C All-in-One Toolbox combines many features into one giant toolbox with a modern and easy-to-use interface. 3C All-in-One Toolbox has every tool you need to monitor, control and fine-tune all your Android devices.
To receive the fastest and most friendly support on Play Store, please send a support request from app settings, help and support mentioning your concerns.
Over 85% of all users gave it a full 5 star review for a global rating of 4.8!
Permissions detailed: http://www.3c71.com/perms
This app uses Accessibility services to help you stop apps on non-rooted devices, but will never ever collect any information.
Go pro or use in-app purchases to unlock the following features
Hide any tabs or any menu item
Edit main screen buttons up-to 4×6 grid
Multi/auto-select and sort apps
Auto backup and new app notification
Recording items and options
Create multiple schedules, watchers and profiles
Automatic battery markers and manage multiple batteries
Notification shortcut to access any features from status notification
Many extra widgets
Here are some of the features you will find in the app:
- Device manager offers very powerful profiles, task scheduling and device watchdog you can find to optimize performance and battery saving depending on your unique situation
- File manager* is a very simple, yet very powerful explorer that can use root, sort by dates, sizes and stream media files as well as update permissions, ownership and security context. Locally or from any Samba, FTP, Webdav, Google drive or Dropbox locations.
- Application manager* provides all features you’d expected from such and many more to secure, tune and optimize all apps on your device the way you want.
- Battery manager* will help you identify apps draining your battery and improve your profiles using comparison statistics, as well as keep track of what actually happened over very long period of time. Special support for dual battery devices, LG Quick Circle and Samsung Edge notifications
- Network manager allows setting WiFi access point priority and configuring* Android firewall, TCP Congestion and DNS
- Task manager offers a simple UI yet very effective in sorting apps by various usage and getting rid of unwanted apps
- CPU manager* controls single to octacore CPUs, thermal, multi-core and most custom kernel settings
- System manager* configures your device at the lowest level, from SD cards performance, memory boost and tweaking various hidden settings using build.prop and sysctl editors.
- Monitoring and recording all applications activities and battery consumption, component states (connections, localization and phone). Also allows adding status bar notifications with graphics and removing original battery icon using Xposed framework
- System component switches in app, in widgets or using profiles allows switching on/off about 20+ device components (WiFi, Bluetooth, etc) manually or automatically
- Information notifications allowing to display key information in status bar.
- Line indicators displaying simple information visually on top of everything.
- Quick settings to quickly access app features or toggle various system components.
- Toolbox integration allows for battery savings and performance optimization, profiles to control CPU, IO and device states and managing apps from anywhere.
- Highly Configurable UI allows you to transform the app into something you really like
- Highly Configurable Widgets are all resizable, from a simple gauge to more complex data display, component toggles, and historical graphics
For advanced debugging/investigations:
- Terminal Emulator & Script Editor allows sharing and running scripts optionally on boot
- System Logcat and Kernel Reader* provides advanced filtering and search
Requires root and kernel support for full feature