- Theme works with Google stock and custom AOSP based 8.1/9.0/10 ROMs
- Theme works with OxygenOS 10 Q
- LineageOS aren’t fully supported
- Doesn’t work on Samsung devices running stock firmware
- You need substratum or substartum lite (for Android Q) app from the Play Store to apply the theme
- You need to be rooted
When you open the theme in substratum app you’ll see the drop down menu on top of the overlays. You need to choose one depending of your ROM Android version. There are also some overlays with different variant for specific Android version.
HOW TO apply theme. Select all the overlays (if there are any option in overlay, read and choose wisely), press floating action and choose Build & Update. Wait until the process is over and reboot. Open substratum again, select all the overlay you previously built, press floating action button and choose Enable this time. Enjoy the theme! For updating an overlay you need to Disable it first, Build & Update and finally Enable. There’s no need for reboot, except for Android System overlay.
AOSP apps like Clock, Messaging, Gallery, Contacts and Dialer may or may not work, because every custom ROM has their own variant of those apps, so if you get an error while compiling, just don’t install them. I recommend installing Google apps instead from the Play Store.
After every update I recommend clean install (uninstall all the overlays from susbstratum Manager, reboot and repeat the process like you did first time). Also, after updating an app from the Play Store if it force close, try first to uninstall overlay for that app and install it again. I recommend to disable auto-update the apps from the Play Store if you want fully working theme.
Don’t report bugs if you’re using custom DPI
System, main Google’s and third party apps
For bug reports and support join my Telegram goup
- Fixes for Youtube Vanced latest
- Fixes for WhatsApp v2.20.200
- Fixes for Google Dialer v54
- Fixes for Play Service
- Fixes for Wellbeing
- Misc bug fixes and improvements