BlueBatt allows you to read the battery level of most Bluetooth headphones, headsets, speakers and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices. Also you can retrieve other information, such as the connection state, from most Bluetooth devices. It’s possible to pair new devices and unpair others that are already associated. You can do all these things in a moment with a very straightforward experience. A deeper and more accurate guide to use BlueBatt is in the app itself and will be prompted to you the first time you open the app.
Thanks for choosing BlueBatt, you won’t be disappointed!
In the app you will discover some additional functionalities like the popup widget that will allow you to read the battery level of your Bluetooth devices from anywhere in your Android device, once you connect those.
You will have the very best experience getting Premium; That way you will enjoy the most exclusive features like:
- Notification bar icon: when you connect your device, an indicator will show up in the status bar, showing the current battery level; also opening the notification center you will see the actual battery percentage; it features automatic refresh.
- Voice prompts: you will hear the battery level percentage as a sound directly through the headphones or speaker (works with most audio devices); the message will be heard as a human voice.
- Standard widget: it is a classic widget that you can find in the widget gallery and you can put it in your home screen; it will automatically refresh and show the battery level of your connected device.
These are some among the compatible devices (A lot more are compatible): AirPods, AirPods Pro, Beats, Jbl, Sony, Taotronics, Mpow, Anker, Xiaomi, Philips, Soundpeats, Huawei, Aukey, Bts, Qcy, Sbs, Apple, Jabra, Oneplus, Amazon, Tws, Bluedio, Soundcore.
- Now you can obtain much more detailed information about your devices and battery levels seeing insights and charts!
- Support for Android 11 has been added.
- An issue that prevented the correct Bluetooth functioning on Android 10 has been fixed.
- An issue that prevented the popup widget from showing up correctly has been fixed.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.
- Premium Features Unlocked.