Brain.fm: Music for the Brain v3.1.59 (Subscribed)
- Version 3.1.59
- Android 4.1
- Developers Brain.fm
- Category Health & Fitness
- Price Free
- Google Play page app
Brain.fm provides music designed for the brain (generated by an AI we’ve invented) to improve focus, meditation, relaxation, naps & sleep within 15 minutes of use.
- Improve focus, concentration, relaxation, sleep, naps or meditation within 15 minutes of use
- Music designed for the brain, we combine auditory neuroscience with music
- Brain.fm’s music is generated by an artificial intelligence we’ve built from the ground up
- Surround yourself in an auditory atmosphere that reduces distractions, stops procrastination and helps your focus your attention
- perfect for studying or getting work done
- Relax and relieve stress with music and sound-waves designed to help you chill out and feel happier
- Feel zen and find inner peace with ambient music that compliments meditation
- Multiple genres of music to choose from to fit your mood
- All it takes is 15 minutes per session – a great way to supercharge a catnap!
- Add to your favorites list so you always have the opportunity to revisit the ones you enjoy most, enhance your auditory memory
- Download sessions for offline use
- Free access to brain.fm for the first 5 sessions
Backed by Science
Brain.fm relies on in-field neuroscientists and psychologists to develop ideas, run experiments, and continually improve our music.
Our science-first approach creates music that sounds different, and affects your brain differently than any other music. In contrast to binaural beats or isochronic tones, Brain.fm uses patented technology to create functional music that elicits strong neural phase locking.
Just select the mindset you’re looking to reach and let our AI generated music take you there.
Learn more about the science at www.brain.fm/science.
“I started using brain.fm while working and was shocked by how much it improved my focus”
“It’s the feeling I used to get from coffee, long ago, before the thrill had gone. I’ve still been working in my scattered fashion, but I feel just a bit more elevated.”
– New York Observer
“Try it for a few minutes and immediately reap the benefits.”
- Product Hunt
IN THE NEWS
Featured in Newsweek, Guardian, Inc Magazine, Mashable, Elite Daily, Forbes, NY Observer, Futurism, Lifehacker, ReadWrite, Digital Trends, Bustle, Daily dot, Vocativ, Vice, and more.
CONNECT WITH US
Online – http://www.brain.fm
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Brainfm
Twitter – https://twitter.com/BrainfmApp
BRAIN.FM PRO PRICING & TERMS
For Brain.fm Pro, the following subscriptions are offered:
- 1 month for $6.99
- 12 months for $49.99
The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your subscription automatically renews 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription term unless auto-renewal is turned off.
Subscription renewals cost the same amount as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your Google Play Account Settings.
- Developer: Brain.fm
- Rating: 3.7
- Vote: 3257
- Downloads: 100,000+
- Age: Everyone
0 CommentSend comment