Large collection of the information
Castro processes and displays a huge amount of information, namely:
- Detailed processor statistics (CPU and GPU);
- Battery monitoring;
- Consumption of all kinds of memory;
- Data usage via Wi-Fi and mobile networks;
- Real-time sensors data with beautiful graphics;
- Detailed information about Cameras of the device;
- Full list of available audio and video codecs;
- And many other features, including DRM and Bluetooth!
The most important thing in the “Dashboard”
If you are not interested in too detailed information in a larger volume, you can always use the “Dashboard” window, which collects all the most important information – CPU usage, battery status, network usage, and memory load on the device.
Set of useful tools
Castro has in stock a large set of tools that help to test the status of the device, for example, “Data export”, which allows you to save all the information in a file for later use or “Screen tester”, which allows you to check the operability of the device’s screen.
Even more features with “Premium”
- Deep interface customization with various colors and themes;
- Network traffic speed monitor to track your connection speed;
- CPU usage monitor to keep abreast of frequency usage;
- PDF format for information exporting;
- And even more coming soon!
FAQ and localization
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ)? Visit this page: https://pavelrekun.dev/castro/faq/
Want to help in Castro localization? Visit this page: https://rekundevelopment.oneskyapp.com/collaboration/project?id=55750