If you’re encountering problems please contact us:
email@example.com or have a look at our forums: https://www.davx5.com/forums/ instead of down-voting the app so that we can provide support.
DAVx⁵ (formerly known under a different name) is the only all-in-one synchronization solution for your contacts (CardDAV), calendars (CalDAV) and your tasks (based on VTODO). The app is easy to set up and integrates perfectly with your favorite calendar/contacts app (including default apps). It can also be used seperately, if you either have CalDAV, CardDAV or only Tasks.
Compatible with almost every CalDAV/CardDAV servers and services, including Nextcloud, iCloud and Synology!
After installing, you can add a DAVx⁵ account from within the app. See https://www.davx5.com/tested-with/ for help. For more information, please see the manual: https://www.davx5.com/manual/, the FAQ: https://www.davx5.com/faq/ and our forums: https://www.davx5.com/forums/
- Sync your DAV calendars (CalDAV) and address-books (CardDAV) and Tasks in a single app
- Two-way synchronization (server ↔ client)
- Native Android 4+ implementation
- Flawless integration with your device and favorite apps
- Easy setup (resource auto-detection, support for self-signed certificates, authentication by client certificates)
- Fast algorithms for high performance (CTag/ETag, limit sync time range for past events)
- Optimized for phones and tablets
- Super-secure and we respect your privacy!
- DAVx⁵ is completely open source
Important compatibility notes
Attention: DAVx⁵ must not be moved to the SD card! This will cause strange behaviour, including account and data loss.
Get the best out of DAVdroid …
- when using with your own DAV server (Radicale, DAViCal, SabreDAV, Baikal, …) and HTTPS – so you own and control all your data while having the comfort of synchronization between various devices. Or use a hosted DAV service you trust or the one of your company.
- and combine it with Evolution / Thunderbird / etc. on your computer
Successfully tested with:
- AOL Mail
- Calendar and Contacts Server
- Cyrus IMAP
- DavMail Gateway
- Group Office
- Hetzner KonsoleH
- Kerio Connect
- Kolab Now
- macOS Server
- Oracle Beehive
- Oracle Communications UCS
- Synology DSM
- Tine 2.0
- Yahoo Mail! (calendar only)
and many others: https://www.davx5.com/tested-with/
* improve compatibility with jtxBoard
* WebCal activity does work again and transmit the feed URL to a capable webcal app
* minor improvements and bugfixes
If you like the DAVx⁵ project you can always further support us by earning in-app badges (side drawer / earn badges). Thank you! <3