Explore the Dex / Apk files of all your installed apps and downloaded apk’s.
A simple decompiler is included, but is not able to show method bodies.
Dexplorer FEATURE SET
- Fully optimized for Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Runtime Permissions
- Browse through java packages and files
- Show Class definition, fields and method signatures
- Browse through assets, lib and res folders and files
- View the AndroidManifest.xml
- Use root if necessary (not manditory)
- Tablet (2 pane) support
- Several source tree icon styles
- Several syntax highlight styles
- Option to ignore ActionbarSherlock and AppCompat resources
- Previews of commonly used file types:
- XML files, with syntax highlighting
- Image files, with adjustable background colors
- Audio files, with playback
- Font files, with a text editor
- General text files
- These files can also be viewed in your application of choice
- Can be used to open apk files from a file explorer app
Developer tool. Useful for example for checking Proguard effectively.
If you would like to help with translating this app to other languages, please let us know at email@example.com.
This app is not intended for piracy or other non-legal purposes. Use at your own risk and own responsibility. We are in no way responsible for your use of the app.
Needed to access apps that are stored securely
Needed for the ‘Open with’ function
Needed for crash reporting, we don’t collect any analytics or other data.
★ Handle apks that are downloaded from Google Play as part of a bundle. Now all split apks are found.
★ Optimize performance, in particular with huge folder contents
★ Handle opening external APKs in newer Android versions
★ Support webp image format
★ Add Indonesion translation, thanks to Hendra Manudinata
★ Added Polish translation, thanks to Tomasz Jabłoński (Jay Ball)