No patience to read a lengthy description?
Here’s a TL;DR Version:
Easy Drawer (previously LaunchBoard) is a perfect replacement for the age old concept of app drawers.
To get the best out of Easy Drawer, do these 2 things:
- Add both the Launcher icon & Homescreen widget to your homescreen. Now, you can get to any app with just a single touch.
- From Easy Drawer, long press your frequent apps and mark them as Favorites. They become even more easily accessible.
Follow our Facebook page for updates: fb.me/easydrawer
What top publications say?
- Android Headlines: Extremely Functional App Drawer Replacement (https://www.androidheadlines.com/2019/07/launchboard-app-drawer-replacement-android-application.html)
- XDA-Developers: App drawer replacement with a modern UI (https://www.xda-developers.com/launchboard-app-drawer-replacement-theme-engine/)
- Droid Views: Launch Apps Blazingly Fast (https://www.droidviews.com/forget-app-drawer-launch-apps-blazingly-fast-launchboard-app-android)
- Android Authority: It’s also great for older devices (https://www.androidauthority.com/5-android-apps-shouldnt-miss-week-android-apps-weekly-95-2-810700)
What do app drawers do? Show you all the apps all at once, how dumb?
Meet Easy Drawer, and say goodbye to searching through long list of apps & cluttered folders
Let’s admit it: 90% of the time, you exactly know the name of the app that you want to launch. With Easy Drawer, you use this knowledge to avoid seeing unnecessary apps in the process of launching apps
It’s all in the first letter of the app. To open ‘w’hatsapp, you quickly press ‘w’ & you’re presented with just the apps that start with ‘w’
Long press apps and mark them as favorites to make accessing those apps even easier.
There are 2 ways to use Easy Drawer:
- Launcher icon
- Homescreen widget
Pin the Launcher icon to the bottom tray of your homescreen. Clicking on it will open Favorites by default. So, if you have marked all your frequent apps as Favorites, they are just a click away. If the app you want is not in your Favorites list, click on the 1st letter of the app in the keyboard to quickly get to the app
Adding the Easy Drawer Widget to your home screen is the best thing you can do to launch apps. YOU CAN THEN GET TO ANY APP WITH JUST A SINGLE TOUCH. Try it, you’ll fall in love with it.
Use Easy Drawer settings to see how you can customize the appearance and behavior of the app
Ads are opt-in, and are not shown until you navigate to a separate screen and choose to view it there. Ads never hinder the core experience of the app. And when you view ads, we reward you back with Free Premium Time each and every time.
Do you have suggestions/feedbacks/complaints? Contact us through email@example.com. We’re here to help making your experience with the app better.