Get the most out of your runs, walks, rides, and other workouts with our top-rated fitness tracking and personal training app. Track your workouts using GPS, analyze your stats, reach your fitness goals, and be part of our global community of millions of fitness enthusiasts and athletes. Download the app now and get motivated to get active!
Here’s what you get for free:
TRACK, LOG, AND ANALYZE YOUR WORKOUTS
- Track your running, walking, cycling, and 60+ other sports using GPS
- See your time, distance, pace/speed, calories, etc. in the workout summary
- Get audio feedback on distance and pace/speed for every mile/km
- Log your indoor workouts manually and keep a full training log
- Get notified when you hit a new personal best and celebrate your progress
SYNC WITH OTHER APPS AND WEARABLES
- Connect with your Garmin Connect, Polar Flow, TomTom MySports, or Fitbit accounts and sync your workouts
- Use the Endomondo app for Samsung Gear (S2, S3, Sport, Fit2 & Fit 2 PRO) and Android Wear (only OS 1.0) devices
- Pair with a heart rate monitor (Bluetooth or BTLE) and train smarter
- Connect with BTLE speed and cadence sensors to see your cycling speed and cadence
- Connect with MyFitnessPal for easy access to your calorie and nutrition information
- Connect with Google Fit and Samsung Health to add workout data to your dashboard
- Connect with Relive and create 3D videos of your workouts that you can share with your friends
SET GOALS AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES
- Workout goals: set a time, distance, or calorie goal, and let our Audio Coach help you reach it
- Weekly commitments: commit to weekly goals and ask your friends to be your motivators
- Challenges: participate in our featured challenges and win cool prizes or create your own challenges and have fun with your friends
- Follow your friends’ workouts live
- Send and receive real-time audio pep talks
- See what your friends have been up to and comment on their workouts in the Newsfeed
- Add pictures to your workouts and tag your friends
- Share results and workouts on your favorite social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, etc.
All your data is automatically synced with your profile on www.endomondo.com where you can view and analyze all your workouts and manage your account.
Want to take your fitness even further?
Then upgrade to Premium and get access to our exclusive training features:
- Personal training plans – reach your running goal faster with a training plan, whether it’s a 5K, 10K, or a marathon
- Advanced statistics – see your history of personal bests, calories burned per month, running distance by month or year, etc.
- Heart rate zone analysis – see what heart rate zones you’re in and for how long during each workout (requires a compatible heart rate monitor)
- Interval training – mix up your workout routine and get better faster
- Weather information for each workout – know how weather impacts your performance
- Ad-free – focus on your workouts without distractions
- VIP support – bump the line and get priority support
- And more
When you upgrade to Premium, payment will be charged to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase. You can choose between a monthly and a yearly subscription. For our best value offer, pick our yearly subscription – you won’t regret it!
Endomondo is powered by Under Armour Connected Fitness – the world’s largest health and fitness community. The complete suite of Under Armour apps, built to empower healthy and active lifestyles, includes Endomondo, UA Record, MapMyFitness, and MyFitnessPal.
On December 31st, 2020, Endomondo will no longer operate. Continue tracking your workouts with UA MapMyRun.
Transfer Workouts With Ease
Export your workout history from Endomondo to UA MapMyRun to get personalized training plans, audio coaching, live tracking, routes, and more.
Access, Deletion & Portability
Your Endomondo data will be deleted on March 31, 2021. Learn how to request access, deletion, or portability of your data before that date in our FAQ.
- Premium features unlocked;
- Google FIT and Maps works;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
- Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.