Focus &DSLR Blur–ReLens Camera 2.2.3 (VIP)
- Version 2.2.3
- Android 5.0
- Developers accordion
- Category Photography
- Google Play page app
Large Aperture and Real Bokeh – Bringing you a DSLR-like photography Experience on Mobile
ReLens is a professional photography editor that supports large aperture effect and DSLR-quality background blur and HD Camera. No matter refocusing, resizing the aperture, or readjusting the depth of field, ReLens is your good lens buddy, allows you to make unlimited editions to your mobile photos by applying advanced computational photography and AI algorithms.
With the real optical lens effect and multiple classic DSLR lenses, ReLens gives you a sense of holding a professional Canon SLR camera or the latest iPhone with portrait mode while doing mobile photography. Unbelievable? This is the charm of computational photography Professional Camera Varlens
In the era of computational photography, everyone can shoot DSLR-like photography at their fingertips! Turn your photo into Apple Portrait mode with just one tap. Your best lens buddy of looking for Focus live app or tadaa slr app on Android system. ReLens may bring you some surprises!Professional Camera Varlens
- Support large aperture f1.4, shallow depth-of-field, auto blur, and real bokeh lens effect on smartphones.
- Multiple classic SLR camera lenses with different optical effects, such as 50mm f1.4 Fixed-focus Lens, Mirror Lens (Reflex Lens), Anamorphic Lens, and Swirly bokeh effect lens.
- AI calculates the depth of field and adds bokeh lens effects to imaged photos. Focus after shoot. Easy after focus.
- Various professional lens optical effects, including eclipse, softening, out-of-focos reflex, out-of-focos rotation, radiation, dispersion, distortions, etc.
- Simulation of shutter blade shapes, rich real bokeh lens effect such as the pentagram, hexagon, circle, water drop, flower petal, diamond, heart, etc.
- Manually modify the depth of field for more accurate focos areas.
- Visualize the depth of field of your Portrait mode photo with the professional 3D view and depth map.
- Intelligent partitioning for you to adjust different depth-of-field layers, such as editing the foreground or auto blur background without impacting the rest of the image. The all-in-one Tone Pattern and preset filters save your time to open Polarr, lightroom, vsco later, or looking for other focus puller, foco app to edit or tune your great photography.
- More realistic SLR bokeh imaging effect.
Multiple Classic Camera Lenses
- Canon EF 50 is derived from Canon camera EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens, which many photographers highly mention as a favorite. The f/1.4 large aperture brings a delicate and soft blur, making it outstanding in portrait mode and wedding photography.
- Canon RF was inspired by the Canon camera RF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM lens. It features the classic elliptical light spots. Some anamorphic widescreen movies use this lens to simulate the out-of-foko elliptical spot.
- Minolta RF250 was inspired by the Minolta RF Rokkor 250mm f5.6. Many people are attracted by its doughnut bokeh.
- Lensbaby is derived from Lensbaby Composer Pro II with Sweet 50 Optic. By using this amazing lens, you can draw more attention to your focus with a circular spot of fokas surrounded by dreamy background blur.
- Petzval is inspired by Lomography’s Petzval 55mm F1.7 Mark II. This historic lens is best known for the beautiful large swirling bubble bokeh around its focus and it becomes a favorite of most “hipster” photographers as years pass.
- Sigma was inspired by the doughnut blur produced by the Sigma MF 600 mm, producing dreamy image. Sometimes these doughnuts are distracting from your focus.
- Sony STF is inspired by Sony FE 100mm f/2.8 STF GM OSS, delivering both smooth auto blur and fine sharpness with rounded out-of-focas highlights in both the foreground and background blur.
More camera lenses are coming soon. Stay tuned!!
- Developer: accordion
- Rating: 4.6
- Vote: 10708
- Downloads: 1,000,000+
- Age: Teen
0 CommentSend comment